Last Chapter

Abby's P.O.V

Today was the day. The day I finally got out of that horrible school. Even though I kind of will miss it, because I do share a lot of memories with this school, and I mean a lot!

The past two days, we had our Graduation practice. I am just excited to get to the real thing! Right now, Beth keeps sending me pictures of what dress she should wear. Luckily we still have 10 hours until Graduation (Graduation starts at 9.) I'm so nervous...

Jack left an hour ago to help Jack G. I am currently alone in the house, helping Beth out. I then heard a knock at the door. I walked out of my room and to the the door. I opened it and saw Beth.

"I couldn't keep texting, I need to see you!" she said panting. She had about 10 dresses, 5 in each hand.

"I'm going to try on each dress and you will decide what I wear, okay?"

"Beth why can't you choose which one you-"

"Okay?!"

"Fine! Go! Try on dresses!"p

30 minutes later:

"You tried on every dress, which one do you like?"

"I don't know!"

"Just pick one!"

"Okay! Okay!"

"Gosh!" I yelled.

"But if you had to pick one-"

"The black one!"

"Thanks!"

I rolled my eyes. She tried on the black dress one more time.

"You know I think I like the blue better," she said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"I'm going with the blue!"

"Yay!"

"Now what are you going to be wearing?" she asked me. I walked back to my closet and grabbed my dress. I walked back into the living room and showed it to her.

"Oh. My. Gosh!"

I laughed.

"It's so pretty!" she said in awe.

"Thanks."

I walked back to the closet and put it back.

"I'm going to go take this off and take a shower," she said. I nodded.

"You don't mind if I take a shower here?"

"No, after you and I take a shower we can get ready together," I said.

"Great!"

She went into the bathroom.

Jack J's P.O.V

"I can't believe you're doing this!" Jack said in shock.

"Me too. I just love her so much, and I want her to know that I only love her and want to be with her."

"Are you sure about this, not saying this bad, but are you ready for this?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

"How can I help you two today?"

Abby's P.O.V

Beth was painting my nails. Luckily, I already finished doing her hands and feet, and now all I have to do is my hair, makeup, and put on my dress!

5 more hours.

"I'm so excited!"

"What are you going to be doing for the summer?"