I Love You

Abby's P.O.V

"I can't believe we did that," I said in shock. Jack nodded.

"I really enjoyed it," he said.

"Me too"

I kissed him. He pulled away.

"Well I gotta go," he said.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go to work," he said.

"Oh, well I'll see you later," I said. He nodded.

"Bye"

"Bye"

Later That Day:

"I can't believe you two did that!"

"Why?"

"You're too young," she said.

"I just really love him and I was so upset that I needed him to comfort me, and he did"

"I can't believe this!"

"Come on, knowing Taylor you guys probably already had done it by now"

"Whatever"

"I just don't want my baby sister to do you know," she said.

"Well I'm sorry but I love Jack and I really wanted to," I said.

Later That Afternoon:

"I am so glad that you came over," I said.

"No problem, as long as your sister isn't here," he said.

"No she's out with Taylor"

"Oh, well...," he said getting up and turning the lights off. He walked over to me and got on top of me, kissing me. I kissed him back. He moaned. He pulled away.

"Let's go upstairs," he whispered. I nodded. We walked upstairs. The door then swung open, Destiny and Taylor walking through. Jack and I both froze.

"YOU!" Destiny yelled.

"Jack go!" I said. He ran upstairs. Destiny ran after him, I tried holding her down but she pushed me out of the way.

I sighed and walked downstairs, sitting on the couch.

"I didn't know your sister didn't like him," Taylor said.

"Me either, but ever since I told her about Jack and I...you know. She got angry and I guess was "planning" to get him," I said. Taylor laughed.

"I didn't know you and my sister were going out either until the party," I said.

"I know it was weird. It just happened," he said.

"Do you really like her?" I asked.

"Yeah she's special, but not as special as you"

"What?"

"I always had a crush on you Abby, but Jack and Jack always got in my way"

"Oh Taylor...that's so sweet," I gushed. He smiled. He leaned into me. I pushed him away.

"I can't do this," I said.

"I know. I am so sorry," he said. I nodded.

"I just wish that I could have said something earlier or when you kissed me that day," he said. I looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No I really liked it," he said. I blushed. I quickly hid it.

Taylor leaned in to me. I pushed him away. He held my arms down and kissed me. He kissed me roughly. I moaned. He moaned along with me. I tried pushing him away, but he held my arms down. Holding them tighter.