Wide Awake

Abby's P.O.V

I heard voices all around me. People talking about me and the incident.

I wanted to get up and say something but I was to weak to speak.

I then heard a nurse walking in.

"She is still asleep but she should be up soon", she said.

"Okay", I heard a familiar voice say.

Is that Jack?

I felt them sit down. I soon felt my hand go up and felt a pair of lips on it.

I wish I can talk to him but I am just to weak to do it. I should try though.

Jack G's P.O.V

I looked at Abby, watching her stomach go up and down. Her eyes then started to twitch.

She looked like she was trying to open her eyes but was struggling really hard.

She then tried to take her hand away but instead her hand hit the bed hard.

She had a painful look on her face. I couldn't stand to see that look on her face, it reminded of me of the incident of her on the floor.

To see her bleeding and unconscious made me sad.

I broke out of my thoughts to see Abby struggling to get up. I saw her eyes twitching and her arm trying hard to get up.

I felt bad and wanted to help her but I didn't want to hurt her, so I let her do it herself.

Abby's P.O.V

I wish he help me but I don't know if he knows I am in pain.

I soon got one eye open and one arm up, then other eye open and the other arm one up.

I looked up to see Jack smiling.

"Hey ", he said.

"Hi", I said weakly.

"How are you feeling", he said.

"Okay, thanks for checking on me", I said.

"Like I wouldn't check on my girlfriend", he said.

I smiled.

"Oh you're up, well if you want to leave Ms. Wright all you have to do is sign out and you can be on your way", she said.

"Thank you", I said.

She then walked out.

"Do you want to leave", he said.

"Sure", I said.

He helped me get up and then walked me to the front. He signed me out and we headed back home.

-----------

We walked inside and I immediately sat on the couch.

"You seem to heal fast", he said.

"I guess you can say all that needing help was an act, I don't want them to think that I wasn't hurt badly so they can think what they did was a waste, so I pretended no biggy", I said.

He laughed.

"So tomorrow I have to go somewhere but don't worry Jack will be here to keep you company", he said.

"Great, my ex-boyfriend keeping my company, oh joy", I said.

"What", he said.

"I'm just playing", I said laughing.

-------------

I woke up to see Jack J next to me. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey Abby", he said.

"Hey Jack, so what's going on", I said.

"Nothing just making sure you are okay while Jack is out", he said.

"I'm fine Jack, I don't need you to watch over me", I said.

"That's good because I was going to go out with with my friend Beth", he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jealous much", he said.

"No I am not I am happily in a relationship with Jack", he then rolled his eyes.

"Listen if you want to get back together than you can just say it and we will ", he said.

Whatever Jack, you can go and be with your friend Beth", I said.

He then left, with a smile on his face. I got up and went downstairs. I walked out the house to go get Starbucks.

Jack G's P.O.V

I was hanging out with Lex, Lex was a girl I met from my parents and we now go out.

I felt bad for going out with her because I am cheating on Abby but Lex is so great and very sweet. She is just like Abby but different.

We were walking to Starbucks when all of a sudden I saw Abby walking through the door.

"Uh I will be right back wait right here", I said.

"Jack", she whined.

"I will be right back", I kissed her cheek.

I walked in and ran to Abby. I then grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up.

"What the-oh it's just you", she said.

"Hi, what are you doing here", I said.

"I just wanted go get out the house, I don't like being cooped up in there all day", she said.

"I know but I wanted to make sure that you are okay", I said.

"Okay, we'll I have to go I am meeting someone", she said.

"You're not cheating on me, are you?", I asked.

"No, are you cheating on me?", she asked.

"No, of course not, I love you", I said nervously.

"Okay well I have to go, see you later babe", she said leaving and kissing my cheek but I moved so that she kissed my on the lips.

I walked back over to Lex.

"Hey babe", I said while kissing her cheek.

"Hey Jack where were you?", she said.

"I was just talking to my friend that works here", I lied.

"Oh okay", she said.

"Did you get us anything free from your friend", she said.

"No I couldn't get him fired", I said.

"That's too bad", she said.

"Yeah, so after this you want to go to a movie", I asked.

"Sure", she said smiling.

"Great", I said.

Abby's P.O.V

I walked back home. The person stood my up or what that like to call it, a bad time.

So I decided to go back home. I sat on the couch watching tv.

An hour later, Jack J burst through my door with a shock look in his face.

"Abby I have to tell you something", he said.

"What is it", I said.

"Jack is cheating", he said.