New Friends or More?

Abby's P.O.V

"Oh well that's great, maybe she can come over and we can get to know each other a little better", I said.

"Okay", he said.

"Bye", I immediately hung up. Ugh that was so awkward. I knew I should've have been more careful! If was she probably would never have saw me and we would have never been in this predicament!

I don't want to meet his new girlfriend or whatever she is. I don't really care I just don't want to see her!

Jack J's P.O.V

"So she decided to meet you!", I said smiling widely.

"That's great!", she said smiling back.

"So when do you want to meet her?", he asked.

"Umm..tomorrow when I am not so gross", she said.

"Okay", I said.

Abby's P.O.V

What am I going to do when I see her!", I asked.

"See who?", my mom asked.

"Jacks friend", I said.

"You mean that girl..oh nooooo you can't see her, she might be...umm bad news!", she said.

"What do you mean mother?", I asked.

"You don't want to be with that girl she can bring havoc to your life like those other girls", she said. I honestly didn't want to say it but she was right. What if she does bring havoc to my life.

"You're completely right mother but I have to know who this girl is, I just have to!", I said running upstairs.

"But honey"

I don't care about what my mom has to say. I just want to know this girl and figure how she know's me by just one glance.

The Next Day:

I got dress and put a smile on my face, because your never fully dressed without a smile. Hopefully today will be a better day. Especially since today I am going to be meeting Jack's "friend".

I walked out and hurriedly walked to Jack's house. Luckily his house wasn't to far away from mines. It only took me 40 minutes to arrive to his house and that is only by foot. That's wasn't so long (says in sarcastic voice).

I walked to the front door and knocked loudly. I heard footsteps they seem to be approaching the door quickly. A few seconds later Jack opened the door.

"Why are you all sweaty", I said.

"No reason", he said blushing.

"Okay...well where is that girl you wanted me to see", I asked.

"Oh she well be here later on, right now she is on a date with her boyfriend", he said. My heart immediately stopped. All this time I was accusing him of cheating on Beth when he wasn't.

"Oh well okay, where is Beth", I asked.

"She's upstairs playing a game", he said.

"Yeah right, was I born yesterday, I know you didn't get all sweaty by playing a game", I said smirking.

"I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want it to be awkward", he said.

"Well thank you for sparing my feelings", I said.

"How's Jack?", he asked.

"Why?"

"I don't know he hasn't been talking to me, I'm starting to get worried", he said.

"Don't", I said putting my hand on his thigh. Jack looked at me weirdly. I took my hand off his thigh.

"Abby I-"

"Hi honey-what the hell is she doing here", Beth asked rudely.

"Thanks for the hospitality Beth", I said getting up.

"No problem", she said smirking.

"Now Jack can we please finish our game so I can finally beat you at it so I can dance in victory with your 50 dollars in my hand", she lied. I walked to the kitchen and got some juice.

"Will be upstairs if you need us", Jack yelled. I then heard a door shut.

"Have fun with your game", I said rolling my eyes.

A few minutes later the doorbell rung. I went to go open it, saving Jack the trouble. I opened the door to see Jack and some other girl.

"Oh, hi Jack", I said.

'Hi Abby is Jack here", he asked.

"He's upstairs with Beth", I said.

"Cool c'mon Victoria", he said.

"Victoria?", I asked.

"Yeah Abby this is my new girlfriend Victoria", he said.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you", I said.

"It's nice to meet you too", she said smiling.

Jack G's P.O.V

"C'mon Victoria", he said dragging her away.

"Be careful they just finished doing it", Abby said. I looked at her weirdly. We walked into Jack's room and saw Beth and Jack making out.

"What is going on in here", I said.

"Umm..what're you two doing here", he asked.

"We came here to see you", I said.

"Why?", he asked.

"Because I miss you bro", I said.

"I miss you too", he said giving me a hug. I realized that he was still naked but luckily he was wearing a robe.

"Dude you need to put some clothes on", I said.

"Yeah", he said.

"Umm...can you guys give me a minuter or four", he asked.

"Sure", I said. Victoria and I walked back downstairs.

"So Abby I heard a lot about you", Victoria said.

Abby's P.O.V

"Yeah I've been talked about a lot lately", she said. Jack looked at me.

"What's been going on", she asked.

"Nothing I have been staying at home with my mom, doing nothing really", I said.

"You should really hang out with me sometime", she asked. I looked at her weirdly.

"Don't look at me like that you know you need to get out more", she said smiling.

"I know I just didn't know that you liked me I thought you hated me like the rest", I said.

"Well I am not the rest", she said smiling.

"Thanks", I said.

The door bell than rung.

I opened it to see the girl.

"It's you, Abby, its actually you!", she said.

"Who are you", I asked.

"I'm Destiny, your sister"