Party Animal

Abby's P.O.V

For the past two weeks Jack has been going to a lot of parties and has been getting really drunk. I'm afraid that soon one day he will be to drunk enough to drive home and attempt to and then crash.

I've been trying to make him stay, but Jack has been convincing him to go. I just don't know what to do.

Jack is currently at a party right now, it's been seven hours since he left. I should go check up on him.

I grabbed my phone but as soon as I was about to call him, he bust through the door.

"Jack!"

"I'm here.." he slurred. He stumbled over to me.

"Jack you can't keep getting drunk like this!"

"Why not? It's fun!"

He plopped down on the couch.

"Jack come on let's go to bed," I said taking him to the room. He took off all his clothes and got into the bed. I turned off the light and got into bed. He pulled me closer to him.

He kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you," he said, before going to sleep.

The Next Day:

I woke up and noticed Jack wasn't there. Oh no.

I walked out and saw him watching television. Thank goodness!

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he said.

"I had a horrible headache," he said.

"I'm sorry," I said. I sat next to him. He put his arm around me.

"So I'm guessing you'll be going out tonight," I said.

"I just haven't been with Jack in awhile I just want to spend time with him," he said.

"I understand, I just don't want you to get drunk," I said.

"I won't," he said. I believed him, I mean he wouldn't lie to me, right?

3 hours later:

I sat on my phone. I just hope that the Jack's are okay. I just hate to see Jack so drunk like that. I don't even know where the other Jack goes to.

"Hi," Jack said.

"Hi," I said.

He didn't slur anything, he didn't stumble over to me. He wasn't drunk!

"You aren't drunk?"

"Told you," he said. I kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm going to go to the store," he said.

"But you just got here," I said.

"I'll be back," he says. He kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

4 hours later:

Where the fuck is Jack! I called his phone a hundred times and texted him about sixty messages.

A few minutes later Jack came in. He walked in stumbling. No, no, no, no, he can't be.

"Hey baby," he said.

"Jack," I groaned.

"What?" he said really slurred.

"You're drunk!"

"I'm sorry," he said slurred.

"Come on," I said. I dragged him into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I then took him to the room and sat him down, while I went on my phone.

He then leaned closer to me.

"Jack, we can't. You have to drink your water and go to sleep," I said. Why did I sound like his mom?

He just kept leaning closer to me.

"Why don't we both take a nap," I suggested.

"I don't want to," he whined.

"Well I don't want to do it right now, I just want you to go to sleep."

He groaned. I laughed. He then put his arms around me. He nestled up to me.

The Next Day:

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," Jack said.

"I love cuddling with you," he said.

"I love cuddling with you too," I said. He kissed my forehead.

"Please don't leave tonight," I begged.

"I won't," he said.

"You always say that, and then you leave," I said.

"I won't this time," he said. He leaned into kiss me.

"HELLO!"

Jack and I jumped.

"What the hell!"

"Sorry guys," Jack G laughed.

"I have a problem," Jack G said.

"You sure do!"

"Not that! I just met two great girls and they need to hot dates. Jack are you in?"

"Jack!"

"What?" he said.

"I'm dating Abby," Jack J said.

"It won't be like a real date. I just need you to walk them into the party, let their friends see you two together and then you can leave," he said.

"Hmm..."

"Jack you can't be possibly thinking about doing this," I said.

"I'll just walk the girl in. Come on let me do it for Jack," he said. I looked to Jack. He made puppy eyes.

"I thought you said you weren't going out tonight."

"I know, I know."

"Please Abby!"

"Fine, but this better not be a date! You better be lucky I like you."

"Thanks!"

3 hours later:

"See you soon, trust me I won't be long." Jack said.

"I trust you," I said.

"I better get going, Jack's waiting."

"Before you go," I said. I pulled him to me, kissing him. I pulled away.

"Bye," I said. He waved.

2 hours later:

"I'm back!"

"Hi," I said.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too," I said. He got on the bed and laid beside me. He put his arms around me. I went to sleep.