MAGcon

Jack's J P.O.V

"Can you believe it the show is back on", Taylor said to me.

"Yeah so why are you at my house", I asked.

"Well you do know we have more shows to do and soon even tours", he said smiling.

"Wow that many people want to see us", I said.

"Yeah, Jack you have to come with this....Bart wants you to be there we all want you to be there", he said.

"We", I said confused. He then opened the door widely to reveal the whole MAGcon crew.

"Hi", they all said.

"Hey guys...", I said waving and cracking a smile.

"Hey Jack what's going-"

"OMG Taylor", Abby said running up to him hugging him. She then went to Shawn, then Cameron, and so on and so fourth.

"It's so great to see you guys", she said hugging Taylor again. I feel some tension between them.

"So Jack what do you say about the whole MAGcon situation", Taylor asked nervously.

"Sure why not it would be great to see people who adore me", I said smiling. Taylor ran up to me and hugged me.

"So have talked to Jack yet", I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Um....not really I mean ever since what happened last time we haven't really been talking...", Shawn said.

"Oh well I think you guys should talk to him, he has been miserable the past few days", I said.

"Plus he apologized and feels horrible about what he did", Abby said.

"We're sorry it's just we were so mad that he hurt our little Abby", Cameron said pinching her cheeks.

"Awe thanks guys", she said hugging them.

Abby's P.O.V

"Awe thanks guys", I said hugging them. I then walked to the kitchen and decided to get something to drink.

I turned around and saw Taylor. I jumped holding my heart. He smiled at me.

"Hey Abby", he said going into the refrigerator getting something to drink.

"Hi Taylor hey thanks for giving me a heart attack", I said. He laughed. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"Whatever"

"Hey , hey still friends", he said. I nodded. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

What am I doing, no what is he doing? I am with Jack we just got back together. I can't be with Taylor.

I don't need him to beat up another MAGcon member. He walked back to the living room.

I walked back with him but I decided to go back upstairs into the guest room. I sat on the bed and went on my phone.

That was weird, it was like Taylor tried to make a move on me. I mean I like him but only as a friend.

I need to stop this I need to stop everything that has been happening. I won't be with any other guy except Jack.

Jack is the only one that connects with me the love of my life. I just don't want to leave him or he leave me.

Jack J's P.O.V

"So Jack we have to tell you something", Cameron said.

"What is it", I asked.

"MAGcon is having a tour in a few weeks, Bart really wants everyone to be there so will you come, you and Jack", he asked.

"In a few days school starts it will be my senior year", he said.

"Come on Jack we need you, we need both of you", he said.

"I don't know", I said.

"Think about it", he said walking away. If I leave, I would risk a chance of finishing high school and I would leave Abby.

If I do go I could be famous and rich and be known by millions of people. What do I choose?

My education, family, friends, and the love of my life? Or my career, fame, and fortune?

Abby's P.O.V

I looked around the room. I looked at the pictures on the wall and books on the shelves.

It was pictures of Jack when he was young. I got up and opened the door going downstairs.

I saw the whole gang downstairs talking and laughing. It was actually pretty awesome to see them all together.

Too bad Jack isn't there, he probably doesn't even want to see me or Jack. Not after the incident that happened.

I just want him to be with us. I mean I miss him. Even though he has been a jerk, he still haves a heart.

I walked downstairs and sat down on the chair next to the couch. Taylor smiled at me. I smiled back.

Jack walked over to me and sat next to me kissing my cheek. He then went down and licked my neck.

I guess someone is getting jealous. Even though I do not blame him because Taylor does seem like he is trying to flirt with me.

I then grabbed Jacks face and kissed him. I pulled away and looked at Taylor. He looked sad.

What does that mean? Was it true does he like me?

"So hey we should get going we gotta get back to Bart and tell him the great news", Cameron said getting up along with the rest of them.

"Well okay bye", we both said.

"Bye", they all said. The left we both looked at each other.

"I thought they never leave", he said getting close to me.

"Are you ready", I asked.

"Ready then I will ever be", he said. We both put on our pajamas and put on Mario Kart.

"Woah....hoo", Jack said.

"This is fun", I said playing the game. We both laughed and played the game enjoying each other's company.

Jack G's P.O.V

I sat at home all alone. I looked to see if I got any messages and there was none.

Is this going to be my life from now on. Having no one to talk to, being alone all the time.

I can't live like this. I have to leave.....I have to leave it all.......

A/N:

Shoutout:

ayah_abougoush

Jasmine__Mag_Con

krappling

xo_briana_xo

-Queen-Of-Heartz-

llama_lover_24

DaelinKelley

saracoulter01

For commenting and voting!! Thank you for enjoying the book and giving your opinions. Also, putting Depressed and Happiness in your reading lists!

Thank you😀

MKAY BYE!!!