Surprises

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up, I looked around the room to see the clock. It was 6:00 am.

I got up and got dress, going down to the hospital. It was a long ride but I didn't care.

After an hour, I was at the hospital. I went to his room, I looked inside to see Jack G.

"What the hell are you doing here", I said.

"You can't stop me from seeing my bestfriend", he said.

"Well if it wasn't for you he wouldn't be here", I said.

"I never told him to help me, I didn't need rescuing", he said.

"You are so selfish, you did that whole act so people would run up to you and be nice to you again so no one would ever think you are a jerk, but guess what you still are, but you got your wish, too bad someone ended up in the hospital you try to save you", I said walking away.

"Wait, Abby", he said running up to me.

"What is it", I said putting my hands on my hips. He ran up to and smashed his lips on mine.

I pushed him off.

"You're right I am selfish, I never meant to hurt you or anyone", he said.

"Well you did, I just don't know how your going to fix this Jack", I said.

He didn't know what to say. I walked away. I then accidentally bumped into someone.

I looked to see the boy I met that I never ever asked what his name was.

"Hey, boy's name I don't know", I said. He laughed at me.

"My name is Anthony, yours?", he asked.

"My name is Abby", I said.

"That is such a cute name", he said.

"So is Anthony, maybe I will call you Ant", I said jokingly.

"Don't you dare, I will kill you if you do", he said.

"Don't say kill in the hospital, well I really don't care, but they do", I said looking at the doctora and nurses.

"False alarm people, move away", they walked away.

"Thanks", Anthony said.

"No problem, hey do you want to get something to eat", I asked.

"Ugh...sorry I am working I just got a 15min break so I was able to see you", he said.

"Oh, where do you work at", I asked.

"I work at Panera, yeah I was off yesterday so I weny there to show that I was off", he said.

"Nice", I said.

"Maybe tomorrow, if I get off of work", he said sadly.

"Oh okay sure, see yah around", I said.

"Bye", he said walking away.

I turned around and walked to Jack's room. I walked up to him. He looked so cute sleeping.

I can't wait till he is awake and can finally get out of here so I could apologize and hug him.

I feel horrible for what I did and accused him of lying to me. I should of never did that to him, I should of believed him.

I feel like a jerk. I wish I could take that back. Everything that I did.

"Abby can we please talk", Jack asked me while walking in.

"No Jack I don't want to talk about it so just leave me alone", I said.

"Why can't you just listen to me", he said.

"No there's no explanation to why you cheated on, so why don't you just shut up and leave me alone", I said. He looked at me sadly.

"Hi you must be Jack's friends", the doctor said coming in breaking the silence.

"Yes, who is he", I asked nervously.

"Just a broken arm and leg and a few scratches and bruises but he should be out by next week or so", she said.

"Thank you", I said.

"Hey if your not doing anything maybe we can-"

"Get out of here", I yelled. The doctor walked out.

"Jealous much", he said.

"No", I said rolling my eyes.

"Really because I think you do", he said getting close to me.

"No I d-on't", I said stuttering.

"Really", he said. He leaned closer to me, our lips inches apart.

Our lips connected. He smiled into the kiss. I pushed him off glaring at him.

"You're not going to be forgiven that quickly", I said.

"I know you still like me and that kiss", he said.

"Suck it", I said walking away.

I went to Panera getting a Ceaser Salad and a small drink. Ever since I met Anthony I have been coming here more often.

"Hey Abby", I looked to see Anthony smiling at me.

"Hey Ant", I said.

"Don't call me that Ab's", he said.

"Okay you got me but Ab's are a great thing unlike your stupid ants", I said.

"Whatever", he said smiling.

I laughed. I then heard a loud ring notifying that someone came in.

I looked back to see Jack G. I rolled my eyes.

"What's the matter", Anthony said.

"Oh nothing just a pesky bug came in", I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey Abb-Anthony?", Jack said.

"Jack?", he said.

"You guys know each other", I said.

"Abby meet my cousin Anthony Gilinsky", he said.

"Gilinsky!?", I said.