School

Abby's P.O.V

I walked into school. Ever since Jack stopped talking to me, I've been completely depressed. I'm just hoping that I will be able to get him to talk to me.

I walked to my locker. I spotted Jack. He was talking to another girl. I walked up to him.

"Hi Jack," I said. He ignored me.

"Hi," I said again. He just kept talking to the girl. I walked away.

"Hey, how's it going?" Beth asked me. I was surprised she was talking to me, she rarely talks to me.

"Not so well, Jack has been ignoring me."

"Me too," Beth said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He must be really hurting," she said.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I know he's not just mad, they're has to be another reason why he isn't talking to us," she said. I nodded my head.

"But cheer up, we only have 3 more weeks of school and then we graduate!" she smiled.

"Yay.."

"I gotta go, see you in class," she said.

"Bye."

Jack walked past me with the girl. I guess it's over between him and I.

Jack J's P.O.V

"Jack you're really funny!" Tina laughed.

"Thank you!" I said.

"So who was that girl that was trying to get your attention?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about," I said.

"What happened?"

"It's to personal," I said.

"Old girlfriend?"she asked. I nodded.

"Hopefully I can fill her spot," she said. I smiled.

Abby's P.O.V

Lunch Time~

I sat by myself, while Jack sat with that girl. They were talking and laughing. I can't believe Jack is ignoring me, but can I blame him. I hid a big secret from him for 4 weeks. I would hate me too.

I got up and walked to get an apple. Somebody pushed me, which made me fall to the ground. I looked to see it was Jack. I can't believe he would do that!

I walked out. I went to the library. I sat down and started to cry.

"Excuse me?"

I looked to see a boy. He had light brown hair, brown eyes, and perfect teeth.

"Are you okay? I saw you run out of the cafeteria," he said.

"I'm fine," I said sniffling.

"No you're not," he said.

"Yes I am! And I would like it if you leave me alone and stop trying to figure out what's the matter with me!"

"I'm sorry, I'll guess I'll leave you alone," he said getting up. I watched as he walked out of the library. I absolutely regretted yelling at him. I got up, wiped my tears and ran after him.

"Wait!"

He turned around.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you," I apologized.

"It's no problem," he said.

"No, I shouldn't have yelled, you were being nice. I'm so sorry."

"You're forgiven."

I smiled.

"Thank you!"

"So..are you alright?" he asked.

"No..."

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"I don't know..." I said.

"You don't have to!"

"I just hate to see a beautiful girl like you so upset," he said. I blushed.

"I'm just having some relationship issues," I said.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's not your fault," I laughed.

"I know...I just feel bad."

"It's okay. He broke up with me and now he's with another girl," I said. He looked at me sadly.

"Maybe you need someone else," he said.

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked.

"Maybe," he said. I blushed.

"I mean I love him, and I know he loves me, but he's been ignoring me for 2 weeks," I said.

"What a jerk," he said.

" I know right," I said.

"He's not worth it. I think you should just forget about him," he said. I laughed. The bell rung.

"Well I better get to class," I said.

"Wait! I didn't get your name," he said.

"Abby."

"Chris."

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"You too."

These few weeks are going to be very interesting.