Surprise!

Abby's P.O.V

I am getting so tired of Jack and Beth always hanging out! I wish there was something I could do to make Jack jealous, but I don't know what.

Jack's P.O.V

"Where shall we go again?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. I laughed.

"Me either," I said.

"We should go to that museum around the corner from the Wendy's," she said.

"That's a great idea," I said.

"Or maybe instead of going to a museum...we can go to a party," she said.

"A party?"

"Yeah, my friend's having one, she's been begging me to come."

"I mean I don't see why not,"I said.

"Well the party is at 1:00, so we better get ready," she said.

"Let me just go see if Abby wants to come," he said.

"Ask her later it's 12:00," she said. I nodded and went to the shower. 

30 minutes later: 

"We better get going it takes a long time to get to her house," she said.

"Why are rushing to get to her house?" I asked.

"Because I hate being late to parties, and our friends are animals. They eat all the food," she said rolling her eyes.

I laughed.

"Okay..well let's go," I said. 

Abby's P.O.V

I walked out of my room. I went to Jack's room and he wasn't there. I went to the living room and Beth and Jack weren't there. What the hell!

Where did they go? I texted Jack. I waited until he texted me back, but he didn't. What could they be possibly doing, that he needs to have his phone off. I can't believe he left, without me! Finally, I decided to call him, but he did not answer. 

Where could he and that bitch possibly go? I can't believe this, I really can't believe this! 

8 hours later:

I was in my room, when I heard yelling. I can't believe it's been eight hours, eight hours!

I walked out the room and saw Beth and Jack laughing.

"What the hell!"

"Hey Abby," he said.

"I can't believe you left me," I said.

"Abby-"

I walked away. I can't believe this. Jack and Beth have been hanging out for 2 weeks, without me! I just stop trying so hard to get his attention, maybe I need to find someone else to hang out with. 

A few minutes later:

"Can we talk?"

I pretended to go to sleep. 

"Please don't ignore me," he said.

"I'm just doing what you do to me," I said.

"I meant to ask you-"

"But you didn't, but I don't care. Let's just drop it," I said.

"Abby.."

"Just drop it," I said.

"Fine."

The Next Day:

Jack's P.O.V

I was watching television, when the doorbell rung. I walked to the door opening it, my mouth suddenly dropping.

"Hey Jack! Miss me."