What The What!?!

Abby's P.O.V

"I'm Destiny. Your sister!", she said giving me a hug.

"You're my what now?!", I said confused.

"I'm destiny-"

"I know who you are but you're definitely not my sister I only had a brother", I said.

"Looks like mom and dad wanted to keep you away from me and threw out all the books of us together", she said.

"What're you talking about?", I asked.

"Abby come on, you're telling me that you don't remember me", she asked sadly.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are at all", I said.

"Well fine I bet mom would know", she said. She dragged me out of Jacks house and we walked all the way back to mines.

"Umm we need a car my house is pretty far and I don't feel like walking again", I said.

"Fine", she dragged me to her car and we hopped inside. She turned the car on and we drove away.

20 minutes later:

"We're here", I said. She parked the car into the driveway. We got of the car and Destiny ran straight to the door opening it. I walked in behind her. My mom still holding her heart.

"Sorry mom", I said.

"What is she doing here", my mom asked rudely.

"Mom this Destiny-"

"I can't believe this, why're you here?", she asked again.

"Mom you need to tell Abby the truth of how you and dad would always push me away and how dad made you hurt me and how you guys threw me away to another family and how you burned every memory that you ever had of me", she said.

"Destiny I'm so sorry I am, but I don't want to talk about, not right now Destiny", she said.

"Mom please", she said.

"But mom I need to tell you something very important", she said.

"What is it?", my mom asked. I was completely confused of what was going on.

"I saw Michael and invited him to come with me", Destiny said. My moms eyes grew wide.

"Hi mom", I looked to see Michael. Was he in the back seat that whole time?

Jack J's P.O.V

"I wonder how Abby's taking the whole sister thing", I said concerned.

"Why do you care", Beth said.

"Because she's my friend Beth you're not the only girl in my life and I would go see her but I don't think she's in the mood for company", I said getting up and going into my room.

"Jacky wait.."

Abby's P.O.V

"Michael I am so glad to see you", I said hugging him.

"What the hell is he doing here?", my mom said. I glared at her.

"Mother he's your son you need to be more nice", I said.

"You did say he was dead it would be right to treat him with respect", I said rudely. My mom looked taken aback.

"Abby you don't know what he put me through", she said tears forming in her eyes.

"I guess you can't remember what you put him through oh wait...I'm sorry dad or is he just your little cover up because right now it seems like it", I said immediately feeling bad for what I said.