Big Trouble

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that I was in Jack room. I forgot that I was staying here for the night.

I got up and saw that I wasn't in my clothes, that I was in Jack's.

"Hey you're awake," he said.

"I should be saying the same to you," I laughed.

"No I was actually waiting for you to wake up and I got tired from doing that and I went back to sleep," he said. I laughed.

"You're so cute," I said.

"JACK JACK JACK!"

Jack G then came through the door.

"Jack you gotta come see this!" Jack exclaimed. Jack got up and walked downstairs.

We we walked down into a big mess that used to be the living room.

"Oh"

"My"

"Goodness"

"Look at this place! My parents are going to kill me!"

"Jack calm down," I said.

"How am I supposed to calm down! Look at this place! It's going to take hours to clean-"

I stopped him by kissing him. He kissed me back immediately. I pulled away.

"Are you calm now?"

He nodded.

"We just have to get some trash bags, gloves and trash cans and hope that it's trash day on your block," I said.

"How are we going to do this," he asked.

"Don't worry it's only 8:00 am," I said looking at the clock.

"Only!"

"We need at least a day to clean this mess up," he said. He started freaking out again.

"How about we take a few minutes to calm down," I said. He nodded. I smiled. I grabbed him and kissed him roughly.

He pushed me into the wall. I moaned.

"Umm if you two are done we need to start cleaning," Jack said. I pulled away smiling. Jack kissed me on the cheek before going into the kitchen and getting trash bags.

"Let's get cleaning!"

7 hours later:

"I can't believe we've been cleaning for seven hours and we're still not finished!" I said.

"We only have to do the kitchen," Jack said.

"Okay"

We then heard a noises in the driveway. We all looked at each other nervously.

"Umm..Jack what time is your parents supposed to be going home?" I asked.

"Umm..they're supposed to be coming at 2:55"

"What time is it now?"

"2:53!"

"Your parents are probably outside right now!"

"What're we going to do?" I asked.

"Just hurry up and pick the trash up and throw the trash bags...somewhere!" he said.

Jack G and I hurriedly started picking up trash by trash by trash. I was exhausted, but I couldn't let Jack get in trouble.

Finally we were finally done and it only took us a few minutes! We hurriedly hid the trash bags and went back into the living room and sat on the couch.

Jack's parents soon walked in.

"Jack we don't want to see you if your-oh hello children!" Ms. Johnson said.

"Hi Ms. Johnson," Jack and I both said.

"How was your weekend?"

"Good," Jack and I said.

"Well I better get going this place smells...Jack I told you to make sure this place was sparkling and not smelling like a dead animal," she said.

Jack and I both laughed. Jack glared at us.

"See you guys!"

"You just got back here," Jack said.

"Actually we've been here for 3 hours. We saw you guys cleaning up and thought that since you had a party while we were gone...you're grounded," she said.

Jack groaned.

"That means that you're going to stay here for the weekend and clean this house up," she said.

"What? Mom!"

"I don't want to hear it," she said waking out.

"I better get going," Jack said walking out the door. Jack's mom walking out with him.

Jack sat on the couch. I leaned him closer to him.

"Don't worry Jack..we can stay here instead and do whatever we want here," I said.

He looked at me, smiling.

"You're right," he said.

"I mean you can't be alone right?"

"No"

"Okay well I guess I'll be spending the weekend with you," I said. He smiled.

"It will actually be great to be alone instead of interrupted by your family"

"Yeah because I really wanted to do this when I got there," he said grabbing me and kissing me roughly. I then pulled away.

"What's the matter?"

"I can't have you stay here and not be able to see your family," I said.

"It's not your fault. I had the party," he said.

"Yeah but I want to see if I can maybe ask your mother if she can think about letting you go again," I said.

"Don't," he said.

"Why?"

"I wanna be here with you," he said.

"Yeah but you have to see your family, I mean I never get to see my family. I don't want that to happen to you."

"I understand, I guess I do have to ask my mom if I can go again."

I smiled. I kissed his cheek and got up walking to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said.

"Yeah"

I walked out and saw Destiny. Why is she here?

"Abby!"

I walked up to her.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk"