*Trigger*

Abby's P.O.V
"We should just kick him out. It's obvious all he's doing is causing you pain." Jack said.

"I know, I know, but I need to know why he is here," I said. Jack looked confused, but nodded.

"Is everything alright?" my dad asked.

"No," I said.

"Why don't you believe me?" he asked.

"I can think of a 100 reasons why I don't believe you," I said.

"I understand I've done some horrible things in the past, but I'm trying to change," he said. I scoffed.

"So since mom died, you want to be a change man?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Please stop bullshitting me," I said.

"Can we just start over?" he asked. I laughed.

"I can't believe you think you can just come down here, give me that shitty apology and then ask to start over," I said.

"There is nothing you can do to ever make me forgive you," I said. He looked at me sadly.

"I guess I wasted my time," he said.

"I guess you did," I said.

"I guess I should be going," he said.

"Wait!"

"Tell me the real reason why you're here and maybe I will let you stay here for an extra day," I said.

"I just came here to see you," he said. I scoffed.

"I just wanted to come down here and see if you were okay, I was really worried about you," he said.

"Goodbye, dad." I said walking away.

The Next Day:

"Do you want to do something today?" Jack asked. I shook my head.

"I just want to sit on this couch and watch TV," I said.

"Well Beth planned something today and asked if we wanted to come," he said.

"You told her yes," I asked.

"Yeah, I'll just tell her that you're not feeling well," he said. I nodded. He walked out the door.

I was all by myself in the house, like usual. I just sat and watched TV. I looked on my phone a couple times, got a few texts from Jack. It was probably the most boring day ever.

5 hours later:

"Hi," Jack said.

"Hey," I said.

"Sorry I'm back so late," he said.

"It's okay," I said.

"So do you want to do something?" he asked.

"No thanks," I said.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Nothing. I'm going to bed," I said.

"Okay," he said. I walked into the room. I climbed into bed.

"Seriously what's the matter?"

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I asked.

"It's just that after your father left you started acting different," he said. I didn't really want to tell him what the real problem is. I hate expressing my feelings to people. I know I should, but I can't.

"I'm totally alright," I said fake smiling.

Later that Night:

I went into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and looked at the blade one more time. What was I doing? I stopped cutting along time ago, why am I starting again?

All I could think about was before I knew Jack and how depressed I was. How I would always cut, I wouldn't even let the cuts heal before I made new ones. I looked at the blade one more time.

Then I did it. I made my first cut.