Jack and Beth or Jack and Abby?

Michael's P.O.V

"I will see you later Mrs. Johnson", I said.

"Okay see you, oh and Michael", she said.

"Yes Mrs. Johnson", I said.

"Be back on time for dinner please", she said.

"Okay", I said walking out of the room.

I walked out and headed to the store to get some chips and soda, and maybe to my friends house.

I really need to go to Abby's house but I don't feel like it and I don't want to bother her anyway.

Abby's P.O.V

I walked out of Jack Js house. Ever since I left he has been keeping an eye on me, making sure I don't leave again.

For the last 2 weeks he has been smothering me. I'm so tired of this. I walked to the Johnson's house so I can go see how Michael's doing.

It took a couple of minutes but I was finally able to make it to the front door. I knocked hard while sweating and panting.

"Hey Abby", Mrs. Johnson said smiling.

"Hi Mrs. Johnson is Michael here", I asked.

"Yeah let me go get him", she said. A couple seconds later Michael arrived at the door.

"Oh Abby I'm so glad you came I really need to talk to you", he said.

"Me too", I said.

"Come in", he said. I walked in and ran to the couch. I sat down letting out a big sigh.

"So what did you want to talk to me about", Michael asked.

"Oh I was just going to ask if you mind if I stay here with you for a few days, I really need to get away from Jack", I said.

"Oh what happened between you two", he asked.

"Beth that's what happened, ever since she came into his life she has been all over him", I said.

"Maybe it's time for you to give up on Jack and find someone else", he said.

"But Jack and I have so much history and we were made for each other, I can't let him go", I said sadly.

"Well fine if you want to get hurt again then fine", he said.

"Michael I didn't mean it li- never mind what were you going to tell me", I said.

"Well I was going to tell you that-"

"There you are Abby I was looking all over for you", Jack said.

"Hi Jack...um Michael we will talk later", I said walking out. I saw Beth
standing

"Jack I think you should get over her and be with someone else, it's obvious she doesn't want to be with you", she said.

"Don't say that Beth", I said.

"Jack there is other fish in the sea", she said.

"I know that but Abby is the only one that I want the only fish that I would catch and never throw back", I said.

She looked sad. Why is Beth acting so weird.

"Beth are you okay, you've been acting weird today", I asked.

"Actually Jack I've been meaning to talk to you", she said getting closer to me.

"What is it Beth", I said.

"I really really really-"

"Really what Beth", I said.

"Just tell what you think about this", she said.

"Think about-", Beth then smashed her lips onto mine. I don't know why but I kissed back.

She slid her tongue in my mouth. I moaned along with her. She got on top of me.

I kissed her harder. She tugged on my shirt. I pull away and lifted my shirt up and then re-connected our lips.

Do I have feelings for Beth?

Abby's P.O.V

I followed them to Beth's house. I hid near a tree. I sneaked to the window and peaked inside.

I couldn't see a thing. I walked over to the door and opened it quietly. I looked to see Jack and Beth making out on the couch.

"JACK", I yelled. He looked at me and pushed Beth out the way and got up.

"I can't believe you, I thought you were different but your just like Jack G", I said sadly.

"Abby it was an-"

"Accidental kiss I get it, but how many times are you going to use that excuse Jack", I said.

"Abby I-"

"No Jack I am sorry but it's over I'm tired of getting hurt", I said.

"Abby"

"No Jack it's over, I hope you have a great time with Beth", I said walking out.

"Oh hey Abby", Taylor said.

"What is it Taylor", I said crying.

"OMG Abby are you okay", he asked.

"No Jack and Beth are now a couple, I just saw them making out on the couch", I said.

"Oh Abby I am so sorry", he said.

"It's okay I really don't care, I should've broken up with him when I had the chance", I said.

He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

He leaned into me and smashed his lips on to mine. He kissed me passionately. I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry Taylor but I can't do this", I said.

"Abby wait", he said.

He walked over to me and grabbed me. He looked at me sadly and gave me a hug before kissing my cheek.

"Fuck it", I said. He looked at me surprised before I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly.

He kissed me back. A few seconds later I pulled away.

"I have to go, but I'll see you later", I said walking away.

Taylor's P.O.V
I can't keep bottling these feelings up. I need to tell Abby that I like her, but not right now.

I have to go tell Jack about MagCon and then yell at him for cheating on Abby.

I walked in and saw Jack and Beth arguing. I walked over to Jack.

"Jack we need to talk", I said.

"Hold on Taylor", he said.

"No I don't have a minute", I said.

"What is it Taylor", he said.

"Okay so Bart wanted me to tell you to call him so that he could put you and Jack on the list for the tour", I said.

"Okay I will call him later, thanks Taylor for telling me", he said.

"No problem and Jack call me after you're finished talking to Bart I need to speak to you about something important", I said walking out.

Jack J's P.O.V

"I can't believe you did this Beth, now Abby is going to hate me!", I yelled.

"It's not my fault that you kissed me back, just face it Jack you love me more", she said.

"That's not true I love Abby, I love you too but just as a friend", I said.

"Whatever Jack, I know you're hurt but you need to understand that I love you and I will never stop", I said.

"Beth I-", she smashed her lips on to mine. I pulled away.

"Come on Jack you know you belong with me", she said.

"I don't know about that Beth", I said.

"Please Jack", I said.

I looked at her sadly. I have two choices. Beth or Abby? I love both but can't have both.

Who should I choose?