Moving

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of laughing. I got up and opened the door and looked into the living room to see Beth and Jack.

They have been hanging out for at least 2 weeks now, isn't he getting a bit tired of her company.

I went back into the room and put on a shirt and some sweatpants. I walked out and looked at the two laughing and smiling.

They didn't even notice I was there. I went into kitchen and grabbed an apple.

I then walked into the living room and sat on the chair. They still didn't see me.

"Hi guys", I said.

"Oh hey Abby", Jack said.

"Hey", Beth said smiling. I smiled back.

"Beth and I were just about to go to the museum since its a pay whatever you want day, you wanna come", he said.

"Oh no thanks I am kind of busy but maybe another time", I said.

"Well c'mon Jack let's go before everyone in the whole world is there", Beth said.

Jack and Beth walked out. I can't believe that they are hanging out again today.

They have so much in common and Jack and I are like complete strangers. I just hope that he didn't choose her over me.

I then heard knocking at the door. I walked to the door and opened it, Jack was standing there with a pizza.

"Hi Jack", I said.

"Hey have you seen Beth and Jack I need to speak to them", he said.

"They just left", I said.

"Oh okay", he said.

"Wait Jack why don't you wanna see me", I asked.

"Umm...listen I have to go", he said.

"Jack...why won't you talk to me anymore", I said.

"Abby...I have to go", he said.

"Fine just ignore me like they do", I said.

"Ab-", I slammed the door shut. I went to my room. I grabbed all my clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc and put it in my suitcase.

I walked out getting one more look at Jacks house before walking out the door.

Jack J's P.O.V

"Wow Beth hanging out with you has been awesome", I said.

"I know right hanging out with you has been great", she said.

"You know Abby doesn't do the things we do, she rather stay at home and she doesn't even go to any of our school clubs", I said.

"Doesn't sound like the perfect match to me", she said.

"Well no opposites do attract I mean I love Abby", I said.

"Yeah well....", she said.

"I'm hungry wanna go grab something to eat", I asked.

"Sure where do you wanna go", she asked.

"I don't know", he said. I smiled at her and she smiled back, we talked as we walked out the museum to get something to eat.

Abby's P.O.V

I walked into a hotel that was down the street from my house and went to check-in.

I looked around and saw my cousin. I walked up to her and scared her making her jump.

"Abby", she said holding breathing heavily.

"Hi Jamie", I said hugging her. She hugged me back.

"Were in the world have you've been", she asked.

"I'm sorry I have been having some drama going on but every thing is fine now", I said.

"Oh okay so you're going to stay here", she asked.

"Yes", I said.

"You want that discount don't you", she asked.

"Heck yeah", I said.

"Okay c'mon", she said.

Jack J's P.O.V

We walked back to my house. I had such a great time with Beth she is always good company.

We walked inside. We put our food down and sat on the couch watching tv.

I then remembered that we left Abby here. I walked into our room and she wasn't there.

I walked in the bathroom and she wasn't there. I walked all around the house and she wasn't there.

"Okay Abby this isn't funny", I whispered walking into the room.

All of her stuff was gone!

"Jack is everything okay", Beth said.

"Abby's gone", I said. I went into my phone and went on contacts. I clicked on her contact and called her.

"She isn't answering", I said.

"Jack just calm down", she said taking my hand and sitting me down.

"Beth I have to look for Abby she could be hurt", I said.

"I understand, go find her I will be right here when you are back", she said.

"Okay", he said. I ran to my car and got inside driving to any place Abby could be.

Abby's P.O.V

I was sitting the hotel room. I was so bored, I actually kind of miss Jack, but it's like they both don't want to be around me.

Jack is with another girl and Jack G doesn't even want to look at me or be around me.

I just don't know where I went wrong with my life. I mean everything went wrong last year and into this year.

I mean I just want to have my best friends back. The guys that I used to know.

My Jack and Jack.

Julie's P.O.V

I finally got out of the hospital. I checked out and walked to the bus station.

The bus arrived several minutes later, I got on getting sad looks from people on there.

I just looked away. A few minutes later I arrived at home. I walked in and it was completely empty.

I went upstairs to my room and it was completely empty. Luckily the bed was still there.

My phone vibrated and I looked to see I was getting a call from Abby. I answered it.

I smiled.

"I'm on my way", I said walking out of the house.