Last Days (Part 2)

Abby's P.O.V

"What!"

"He killed her..." her voice cracked. I wanted to cry, but it was like I was out of tears.

"I knew he came here for a reason, he probably felt guilty and wanted to tell me, but I didn't let him..."

"Abby are you okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah...I just...."

"I just want to go bunch that son-of-a-bitch in the face!" I said running to the door. Jack grabbed me. I lied on the floor and cried. I didn't know what to feel.

"I didn't mean to come here and put you through this, but I just felt like I needed to tell you."

"N-o it-s-"

"Shhh.." Jack calmed me down.

"I better go, I'm sorry..."

She walked out. 

The Next Day:

Jack and I walked into school. We saw Beth jumping up and down.

"3 more days!" she yelled.

"I thought you calmed her down," I asked Jack.

"I'll be right back," he said.

"Abby."

"Destiny."

"I am so sorry about yesterday," she apologized.

"It's okay. You wanted to tell me, you did the right thing, even though I was crying for the whole night.."

"He called me yesterday, he told me that he wanted to come over," Destiny informed me.

"Tell me when he comes, I will call the police and make sure-"

"You can't do that!"

"Why?"

"If we do that we can be risking our lives, once he gets out of jail he'll come back and-"

"Destiny we need to do what is right, he killed our mother, we need to call the police and throw his ass in jail!"

She nodded.

"Tell me when he comes, okay?"

"Okay."

I walked away.

Beth walked up to me, along with Jack.

"Can you please tell your boyfriend to stop telling me to calm down?"

"Can you please tell your friend to stop counting down the days till graduation so loudly?"

I laughed.

"You guys are crazy!"

"3 more days!" Beth yelled.

"Ugh!" Jack groaned. Beth smirked. 

3 more days.

Later that Day:

"I'm so nervous, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Jack?"

"I'm sorry I just-can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I don't want to graduate," Jack said, I looked at him.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I would be leaving you," he said.

"Then don't go!" I yelled.

"I wish I could...but-"

"I know you don't want to let them down, I understand, but I'm your girlfriend!"

"The whole world doesn't revolve around you Abby!"

I got and walked to the room, slamming the door. Jack walked in a few minutes later.

"I know the world doesn't revolve around me, but I care about you a lot, I love you and I just don't want you to leave me," I said. He looked at me. He came closer to me and hugged me.

The Next Day:

2 more days. 2 more days. I kept thinking about Graduation, I kept thinking about how after Graduation Jack would be leaving me. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jack asked.

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"You, you're going to be gone and I'm going to be all alone!"

"I'll be here still. I'll have 2 weeks to be with you and then I will be on tour," he said.

"That makes it all better," I said sarcastically.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too." He kissed me on the cheek. 

"Hi Abby," Beth said walking up to us.

"You're still not talking to him," I laughed.

"Not until he apologizes," she said.

"About what?" Jack asked. The two then started arguing.

"Goodbye." I walked away.

They were still arguing. I laughed. 

2 more days. I can't believe it's only two more days until my Jack goes away from his tour. What am I going to do without him?