Revealed (Part 2)

Abby's P.O.V

That's my brother, that's the boy I lived with for years. The boy I thought was dead.

"How, who, why, what?", I asked.

"It all started when I decided to move in with my girlfriend, our parents were against the fact of me living there and I didn't care, they soon gave up on me, they didn't talk to me anymore or about me to you because they were so disappointed in me that they didn't want to tell you what I done, then I guess since they were so mad they never called me or text me, so I guess you asked what happened to me and they made the stupid excuse to say that I killed myself, and so all your life you thought I was dead, Abby you really don't know the truth about anyone in your life but I am here to tell you", he said.

I was shocked and surprised to hear this. All this time I thought my parents abused so much that he killed him self.

This whole time I was wrong about what happened to my brother, maybe he is right maybe all my life has been full of lies.

It's like I don't know anything about anyone in the past years. Who do I know anymore?

I looked at Jack, he was in shock. I looked at Michael. I walked up to him and hugged him.

He hugged me back. I would never ever thought of him hugging me. I missed being near him.

"I missed you", I said.

"I missed you too", he said.

"There is still one thing that I need to know", Jack said.

"What is it", I asked.

"I want to know who you actually are "Liz", he asked doing air quotes at her name.

"Okay fine I am not Liz I am actually.....", she started.

"Actually what he asked come on tell us", he said. She took off her mask that she had on. I was completely shocked.

"Amanda", he said shocked.

"Yup it's me", she said.

"So your the one who has been threatening my life", I said.

"What", he said.

"The only reason why I did is so I can get close to Jack and it worked", she said getting closer to Jack, he backed away.

"I can't believe this, I thought you were over me", he said.

"Why would I ever be over you", she said. I then remembered about all the threats she made to me.

"Why didn't think it was you, I mean you threatened my life and here you are doing it again, I can't believe I didn't think it was you", I said.

"I guess I am just that good", she said laughing. I faked laughed and we both sighed at the same time.

"Anyway, we should go now, Michael if you want to join us you can", Jack said.

"What about me", Amanda asked.

"Uh....come lets go Abby and Michael", he said. We all ran to the car and got in driving away.

An hour later we arrived at Jacks house. We got out of the car and walked inside his house sitting down on his couch.

"So Jack were are you parents at", I asked.

"How did you know this was my parents house", he asked.

"Because your place doesn't have a welcome home mat at the front on the door", I said.

"Oh yeah, well I thought I would take you here instead of my house, you know so Michael can stay here, my parents are very welcoming", he said.

"Hey honey who are these people", his mother asked.

"Oh this is Abby my friend and her brother Michael....um Michael doesn't have a place so I was wondering if he could have my old room", Jack asked.

"Oh sure just one thing.....are you a murderer", she asked.

"Only if you want me to be", Michael said laughing. Jacks mom just looked at him.

"Not funny....um no I am not a murderer", he said.

"Well okay you can stay", she said.

"Thanks Jack", Michael said hugging Jack.

"No problem", he said.

"Well I better get going it's pretty late and I am tired", I said getting up.

"Oh wait let me take you home", Jack said.

"Oh thank you Jack", I said. We walked out saying goodbye to everyone. We got inside the car.

I grabbed Jack J and kissed him roughly. He kissed back. I grabbed his face and deepened the kiss. I pulled away.

"Wow....um.....what was that for", he asked.

"Because you came for me after I yelled at you and left you all alone at the café", I said.

"I deserved it", he said.

"You did and I deserved to be by myself as well", I said.

"No how about you stay at my place", he said. I nodded. We drove back to his house.

We walked into his bedroom. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips on his. We both fell on the bed.

As we kissed I thought about how much I loved him. I just I am afraid of losing him.