Relationship Issues

Abby's P.O.V

I walked upstairs with Jack and thought about having my first time with him. I mean I love Jack but what will happen if I lose him to all those adoring fans? I just want to give my virginity away to someone who won't be there.

"Listen we really need to talk," he said.

"I know we do, it's just about what?"

"Do you not want to have your first time with me?" he asked sadly.

"I do but what if something happens. I want to know you'll always be there, that you won't break up with me this time to make me regret having my first time with you," I said. 

"I understand but you're the only girl I want to have my first time with," he said. I smiled.

"Okay," I said.

"Wait-what!" he said confused.

"I love you and I don't want to do this with anyone else except you so yes!" I said. He kissed me. I pulled away smiling. 

"I will make sure that it's special," he said. I smiled.

"Awe!"

The Next Day:

"I'm going to go talk to Jack," Destiny said.

Destiny's P.O.V

"Hi Jack!"

"Destiny! We really need to t-"

"What did you and Abby do last night?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb. Abby was out all night. I was asleep before she came home. So I ask again, what did you to do last night?" I asked.

"We didn't do anything," he denied.

"Yeah right. I girl doesn't stay that long over someone's house without something happening," I said.

"All we did is talk, okay!" he said annoyed.

"Jack come on we're friends," I said.

"I know we are"

"So..friends tell each other the truth"

"Okay...all we did was talk that was it," he said.

"If you're taking my sister's-"

"I'm not..well not yet," he smirked walking away.

"Come back here!"

"Is everything alright?" Abby said walking over to me.

"Yeah I was just talking to Jack that was all," I said. She nodded. I walked away. I will find out what happened between the two.

The Next Day:

Abby's P.O.V

"Jack can we talk?"

"Yeah sure," he said.

"I don't think us getting back together was such a great idea," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"It's that I am not feeling like being in a relationship right now and I know you still like Beth I mean she is perfect for you. I mean what do we have in common?" I asked. 

"Abby we have a lot in common," he said.

"Yeah but look at you and Beth," I said.

"Abby I love you and I always had," he said.

"I just don't think this was right"

I walked away.

"Abby!"

I looked back. He ran after me.

"Does this mean you don't want to be my.."

He paused. I...didn't know what to say. I mean I love Jack why do I keep pushing him away like this.

"Huh?"

"I do," I said whispering.

"Then why do you want to leave me again?" he asked.

"I don't"

"You are so complicating," he said laughing. I laughed with him. He kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Get off of him!"

We looked too see Beth. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jack asked.

"Jack I miss you," she said. I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll leave you two alone," I said. I walked back inside Jack's house.

"I'll join you inside," Jack said. I smiled. He walked inside and slammed the door in her face, locking the door as well.

"That was so mean," I laughed. He shrugged. I sat on the couch along with Jack. 

"I can't believe she is still following me can't she take a hint?" he asked. 

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No it's cool. I will be fine...hopefully," he said putting his head in his hands. 

"Can you believe college is only a few months away. I still got to apply!"

"I wish I could do it with you," he said.

"You're still going to that tour?" I asked.

"Yeah I can't let down the fans, the guys, and especially Jack," he said.

"You went to spend all your college time on some tour?"

"Yeah"

"I can't believe you"

"Abby I'm sorry. I already said yes and Jack and the guys are counting on me. I mean Jack and I are a team I can't leave him behind"

"I was planning to be with you but now I have to go by myself"

"Abby I am sorry"

"Whatever Jack. I hope you have fun at your stupid tour," I said.

"Why can't you be happy for me?"

"Because I want to be with you and you're throwing your whole education away for what...for some stupid fucking tour!" I yelled.

"IF IT WAS YOU I WOULD BE SUPPORTING YOU SO WHY CAN'T YOU SUPPORT ME?" he yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR SOME TOUR!"

"NOT EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO"

"EVERYONE NEEDS AN EDUCATION JACK"

"MAYBE I NEED THE MONEY FOR THE TOUR TO BE ABLE TO GO TO COLLEGE WITH YOU!" he yelled back. I looked at him. My eyes widened and my rage going down.

"Jack.."

"Abby I love you and I want to go to college but it hasn't been in my budget," he said.

"I'm so sorry Jack," I apologized.

"I just really wanted to be with you"

He smiled. I hugged him.

"I better get ready I promised I would go out to dinner with my parents," he said.

"Okay" 

I walked out of the house. I mean the tour can't be that bad I can still meet him. I mean it won't harm our relationship. It can't.