Hurt

Julie's P.O.V

I ran and ran and ran until I finally got to the hospital. I asked for help and they strapped me to the stretcher and wheeled me into a room.

The last thing I heard was beeping and saw a white light....

Abby's P.O.V

I sat in my room and cried. I looked on my computer and looked at the posts Anthony made about me.

He called me a whore, slut, skank, etc...

Luckily he didn't put my name in put just code words. To bad Jack knew what he said and he used my name on there.

I cried and cried. I walked out of my room and went outside. I walked around.

I then saw Jack he was walking in the same direction as me...great.

I turned around and walked away. I then felt a tug on my shirt.

I turned around and saw Jack giving me a death glare.

"I can't believe you kissed Jack when you were with my cousin how slutty can you get", he said.

"Excuse me, I wasn't even with your cousin, we were just friends, so why are you guys making lies and saying that I was.

"Abby I am sorry I-"

"No you made lies about on the internet and you think you can get away by apologizing, no get rid of those posts", I said.

"I can't there on my cousins account and I don't know his  password", I said.

"Wow you really are a douche bag and you can't do nothing about it, you just don't want to help somebody when you know they hurt, when you know you hurt them, but whatever", I said walking away.

"Abby", he yelled. I turned around.

"I'm sorry", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"You always say sorry but probably never mean it", I said walking away.

I can't believe him, but I can't be worried about him. I still have one problem. Jack....., and how he still doesn't remember me.

"Hey Abby", I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jack.

"Woah whats the matter you look sad", he asked walking up to me.

"I'm fine I was just very angry about something", I said.

"You wanna hang out or something and talking about it", he said.

"No thanks it would just be to painful", I said walking away.

Jack J's P.O.V

I feel so bad for hurting her like this but I want her to see how it feels to be without the person she loves.

I wonder why she is so depressed. I mean she was with Anthony, I wonder what happened?

I followed her and made sure that she was okay. Finally she went home, she went to many places.

I walked with her into her house. She went upstairs to her room.

She walked in and jumped on her bed. I walked in and shut the door, making her jump.

"OMG Jack what are you doing here", she said getting up.

"I followed you here, I wanted to see if you were okay", I said.

"I'm fine, Jack", she said.

"No you're not", I said.

"Jack I am", she said.