Flirting?

Abby's P.O.V

I think I've called Jack a billion times and texted him about a billion times. He hasn't answered any of them. I'm getting so frustrated that he won't talk to me. It's been 3 weeks.

I've been talking to Beth, I know weird, but she's the only person I can talk to. I don't know what to do. She's also being ignored by him, which I know is killing her.

I miss him so much, I don't know what to do. I've been crying and cutting even more, which I know is the reason why he isn't talking to me, but I can't help it. I've been depressed for weeks.

I just wish Jack would talk to me. He won't even look at me, and he doesn't sit next to me in class like he used to. He's been around that girl. He's been hanging out with everyone except me and Beth.

What am I going to do?

School:

I walked inside and saw Jack talking to Jack. I wanted to run out and cry, but I didn't feel like it. I just walked to my locker, grabbed my stuff and walked to class.

Jack J's P.O.V

"So how come you haven't talked to Abby?" Jack asked.

"It's a long story," I said.

"Tell me later?"

"Yup," he said.

"Well gotta get to class, see yah," Jack said.

"Bye."

"Hi Jack!" Tina said.

"Hi Tina," I said.

"Before you go to class, I want to show you something," Tina said. She grabbed my hand and took me outside. She took me to the garden.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I was thinking that maybe this could be a little hang out spot for us, you know, when we just want to get away," she said.

"I like that," I said.

"This place is really beautiful, almost as beautiful as you," I said. She blushed.

"Thanks, you're quite the charmer, aren't you?"

I smiled.

"Tina, would you like to go out on a date with me?" I asked.

"I would love to," she said.

Beth's P.O.V

OMG! Did Jack just ask Tina out? Wait until I tell Abby....

Abby's P.O.V

The whole day I saw Jack and Tina talking, laughing, getting all close. It was disgusting. I can't believe Jack just forget all about me and decided to be with that girl.

I wanted to cry, but I quickly pulled myself together. I walked out of class and to my locker.

"Hey," I looked to see Chris.

"Hi," I said.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"You're not still thinking about that guy are you?"

"Of course I am! I love him, and here he is talking to some other whore when he should be with me!"

"I'm sorry...."

"No I understand that's your first love, it can be tough."

"I shouldn't have yelled at you," I said.

"It's okay," he said.

"How about we do something this weekend to take your mind off of the whole thing?" he asked.

"I can't," I said.

"Why?"

"I'm not really ready to go out and have fun right now," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"But thanks for the offer," he said.

"Hey it's okay. Maybe some other time," he said. I smiled.

"You have a really pretty smile," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Jack was stupid for letting you go," he said.

"Are you trying to cheer me up, because if you are...it's kind of working," I said. He laughed.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said. I nodded. He kissed my cheek and walked away. I blushed. What am I doing? I can't like him, I'm in love with Jack. I can't let Chris distract me. I have to find a way to get Jack back in my arms.

Later that Day:

I was sitting in my room when Beth came busting through the door.

"Beth what the hell!"

"I have to tell you something!"

"What?"

"It's about Jack!"