Date Crashers

Abby's P.O.V

"It's about Jack!"

"What?" I asked.

"He asked that girl out," she said. My heart immediately shattered.

"What?" I said.

"That girl he's been with for the past 2 weeks, he asked her out today," Beth said. I didn't know rather to yell or to cry.

"Do you know where they're going?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but if we follow them around then we'll know," she smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We follow them around and once we know where they're going, we crash their date."

"We can't do that," I said.

"And why can't we?" she asked.

"I don't know..."

"Exactly. So shut up, and let's go."

Friday:

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Totally. We follow them, make sure that we ruin their date and hope that they will never go out again." she said.

"I don't want to do that Jack," I said.

"Do you want Jack back or not?" she asked.

"Okay."

She walked out of the bathroom. Her hair was in a ponytail, she wore all black, except for her coat, and had on sneakers (that were also black). 

"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked.

"A disguise? What are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing clothes that won't make us look that we're up to no good," I said.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" she asked.

"Everything! Now go back and change!" I demanded.

"Fine!"

At the Movies:

"My outfit would have been perfect for this!"

"Shhh! There they are," I said quietly. They were holding hands and talking. She kept touching his hair, and his arm. I just wanted to walk over and punch her.

"Come on they're walking away," I said. We walked with them inside the cinema. We sat behind them. 

"Now all we have to do is stay quiet and make sure they don't get to comfortable," Beth said. 

30 minutes into the Movie:

They were snuggling up to each other. Beth threw pieces of popcorn at them. They looked back at us, but Beth turned away.

"Beth you're going to get us caught," I whispered.

"Don't worry," I said. 

An hour into the Movie:

They kept getting closer. Beth kept throwing stuff at them.

"What the fuck!" Jack semi-yelled. I panicked. 

"Sorry." she whispered back.

"No, you've been doing this for the entire movie!"

"We should go!" I said.

"Yeah," she said. 

"Oh yeah and one more thing!" Beth said, before throwing a drink at them and running.

I never ran so hard in my life. We ran outside. We stopped to catch our breath.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!"

"Calm down!" Beth said laughing.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We wait for them," Beth said.

"And why should we do that?" I said panting.

"Because they're still on their date," she said.

"We already done enough damage," I said.

"Come on," Beth said.

"Fine...."

We waited out their for a minute until the came out. They were laughing and talking. What's so funny? They had popcorn thrown at them and a sticky drink on them and their clothes.

"Come on let's follow them," she said. 

"Okay."

At The Girl's House:

We were hiding in the bushes while they talked in front of her door. 

Jack J's P.O.V

"I had a really great time, minus the fact that we got popcorn and a drink thrown at us," I said. She laughed.

"I had a fun time too, we should do it again, but instead the movies maybe a restaurant," she laughed. 

"That sounds good," I said. She smiled. She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I smiled. I pulled her to me and kissed her again.

Abby's P.O.V

My heart shattered when the kissed. That's when I had enough. I got out of the bushes and tackled her. 

"Get your hands off my boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Abby!"

"He's my man!"

"What the hell!" she said.

"Abby let go!" Beth yelled. I smacked her. Beth ran up to me and got me off of her.

"I got to go! See you at school Jack," she said running inside.

"Tina!"

That's her name.

"Abby what the hell!"

"I'm sorry! I don't know what got into me!"

"I can't believe this! Were you spying on me?" he asked. He looked at Beth.

"I'm sorry..."

"I can't believe this, first you spy on my date with Tina, second you throw food and a drink on me and Tina, and then you come jumping out of the bushes and start attacking her!" 

"Jack I'm sorry! I just miss you so much and the thought of you dating her made me angry, and then I see you kissing her and-"

"You had no right to start attacking her just because you were angry!"

"Well when you're in love you do crazy things!"

"Oh don't give me that bullshit!"

"Why are you being this way!"

"Because we are over! You hurt me Abby, you did! You kept a secret from me and now I feel like I can't even trust you, because you always keep secrets from me and I always put my feelings to the side when I felt like you didn't trust me, and now that you're doing it again I finally want to tell you that I am through with this shit!"

"Jack why can't you understand that some things I just don't want to tell you because they're just to hard for me to tell anyone!"

"But you could have trust me, I was your boyfriend, we were in a relationship, which is built on trust!"

"You don't understand!"

"And I understand that I can't be in a relationship with you anymore!"

I walked away.

"Yeah just go back home to the bathroom, and cut like you do."

I turned away. I walked to him and slapped him, hard.

"Fuck you!"

"I can't believe I ever fell in love with you! I HATE YOU JACK JOHNSON! I HATE YOU!" I yelled. I walked away.