Dear, no one....

Jack's P.O.V

After Abby and I decided parting ways. I decided that maybe I should give Beth a chance...again.

Or maybe I should wait and figure out my real true feelings for the both of them.

I walked out of school and saw Beth talking to some guy. I walked over to them but not to close. I listened to their conversation.

"Justin I can't do this anymore", Beth said.

"Come on babe, I want you back"

"No leave me alone I am already with someone", she said.

"Who", I the walked over to the putting my arm around Beth.

"Me", I said. Beth looked at me and smiled.

Abby's P.O.V

"I can't believe that happened to you Abby", Jack G said.

"Yeah it's okay though luckily Jack and I are now just friends and can stay that way", I said.

"So your down with relationships", he said.

"Oh yes I am done dating", I said. I looked at Jack.

"Oh yeah well that's cool..well listen I have to get back to class so I'll see you later", he said.

"Bye", I said.

I walked over to my locker when I saw Jack and Beth walking hand-in-hand. I rolled my eyes and put my books away.

I guess it didn't take him a long time to figure out his decision.

Jack J's P.O.V

"Thank you Jack I don't know what I would've of done if I was still in that conservation", Beth said with a sigh of relief.

"Well yeah your welcome", I said.

"So are you seriously thinking about going out with again", Beth said smiling.

"Beth I told you that I am still thinking about it", I said.

"Jack I am going to say this to you and I am going to say this once, I know that you are still having trouble getting over the break up with Abby but you have to forget about her because I am not going to keep waiting for you, so you have to make your decision quick or else..", she said walking away.

Beth is right I can't keep on having her wait for me to have a decisions. I mean it's pretty clear that Abby just wants to be friends.

I just don't want to live my life without Abby I mean how would I? I just can't live without her.

Abby's P.O.V

I walked out of school and went around the corner were no one could see me.  A few minutes later my mother drove by.

I stopped the car and jumped inside. I can't believe I am saying this but I am actually happy that she's here.

"Hi Abby I-....oh hi Abby's mom", Jack said.

"Oh Hi Jack", my mother said.

"So hey is it okay if I get a ride I need to get home immediately", he said.

"Oh sorry Jack we have a family emergency and we need to go to the hospital", I said.

"Oh well okay well hope their okay", he said.

"Thanks", I said going into the car. I waved bye while I drove away from school. The hardest thing was to see Jacks sad face.

"Honey don't you think you should tell them I mean this secret is hurting your friendship", my mom said.

"No this move can be a thing...I just don't want them to know", I said.

"What do you mean them", my mother asked questioning the word them.

"Umm..."

Before I could say anything. My mom pointed to the car. My mouth dropped.

"Is that Jack", I said.

"With another girl"

Jack G's P.O.V

"Victoria what the hell are you talking about", I said laughing.

"I'm talking about how my chemistry class was complete bullshit, I got a 90 on the test when I was supposed to get an 100!", she said annoyed.

"Wow you know people would do anything to have that grade, especially in chemistry", I said laughing.

"Fine but it would've been better if I got an 100", she said pouting.

"You still got an 'A' to me", I said smirking.

"Whatever", she said rolling her eyes.