Where Are Ü

Abby's P.O.V

I walked into school. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. I turned around and saw Taylor.

"Hi Taylor", I said.

"Abby what's the matter", he asked.

"I'm just tired and don't want to be here", I said.

"Come on Abby I know you're mad about something just tell me", he said.

"Taylor I am really not in the mood right now so please just leave me alone and stay out of the way", I said pushing him out the way.

I walked past Jack and Beth not caring anymore. I walked into class and sat in my seat, praying that the day goes by quick.

Lunch Time:

I walked into the library and sat down in the corner in the back of the library. I looked and saw someone putting books on the shelves.

I  walked up to them and saw that it wasn't the Ms. Star.

"Um...hi do you know what happened to Ms. Star.

"Oooh you don't know....umm Ms. Star passed away three weeks ago", she said sadly.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry, and I am surprised they haven't said anything to students unless you weren't here....", she said.

"Yeah me too", I said sadly. I walked out of the library. My eyes watered to the point where I was letting tears slip.

Jack walked up to me and frowned when he saw I was crying.

"Abby is everything okay", he asked.

"Jack please just leave me alone", I said.

"No Abby I care about you and I am not going to leave until you tell me what's the matter with you", he said.

"Jack please just leave me alone, why can't you just understand that I don't want to talk to you or see you anymore just leave me the hell alone", I yelled.

"You know what Abby I am so tired of you treating me like this, I have been trying to be a good friend but you know what I am tired of this, forget you Abby and you know what I am done deciding I pick Beth, you happy you got what you wanted, me to be with Beth, are you happy", he yelled walking away.

"That's all I wanted", I whispered walking out the school and back home.

Jack J's P.O.V

I walked back into the lunch room and sat down with Beth.

"Hey is everything okay", Beth asked.

"Yeah everything's alright", I said putting my arm around her. She looked at me weirdly before putting her head on my shoulder.

Abby's P.O.V

I sat in my bed and cried. I can't believe this is happening to me. What am I doing wrong?

I decided to go outside and go to the park. I need to get out and get some fresh air.

I walked out and went to the park. My heart then stopped when I saw Jack and Beth kissing.

I walked past them and sat on the other bench. It's hard to see them together even though I wanted them to be together it's still hard.

"Hi Abby", Beth said smirking.

"What do you want Beth", I said.

"I just want to thank you for letting Jack go out of your arms and into mine, it must've been a horrible sacrifice", she said sarcastically.

"Whatever Beth I am happy for you too", I said.

"I am so glad to see you okay with this because I thought you were going to be one of this jealous ex's", she said.

"Are you ready to go Beth", Jack said.

"Yeah come on babe", she said putting an emphasis on babe.

They walked away and that was that. He say anything to me, he didn't even look at me!

What was that about? I mean I know we're not going out anymore but you would think he would at least say something to me!

What is going on with my life? Maybe this is a time for a change? A new page for my life.

Jack J's P.O.V

"So what do you want to do today", Beth asked.

"I don't know maybe hang out at your place or Ab-I mean mines", I said.

"Were you about to say Ab-"

"No I wasn't", I said.

"Okay", she said. We walked to my house and talked and joked about things. Maybe I made the right choice, or maybe I didn't?

The Next Day:

Abby's P.O.V

I drove to my new house. I grabbed my bags and my purse and got ready. My mom pulled into the driveway.

She stopped the car and I immediately got out. I can't believe that my mom lives here.

"You sure you want to live with me?", she asked.

"Yes mom I need to get away from the madness", I said.

"Well okay", she said. She grabbed my bags and we walked inside. I put my bags down.

I ran to the couch and sat down. I can get used to this.

Jack J's P.O.V

I watched as Beth went to sleep. I slowly pulled my arm from underneath her and got up.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out of my house and ran to Abby's house.

A few minutes later I arrived at Abby's house. I hurriedly opened the door and ran up to her room. She wasn't there.

I then ran to the park and saw that she wasn't there. Then I thought of the last place she could be.

The hotel! I walked in and asked if Abby was there and she wasn't there either.

I then went to the last place and hoped that she was there. I went to Jacks house and he told me that he hasn't saw her in weeks.

I went back home and thought about where Abby could be. I then got a little  panicked because I didn't know where she was and thought about all the possible things that could have happened to her.

Where could she be?