Suicide?

Jack J's P.O.V

I saw Jack standing over the bridge. He looked at me. I walked over to him.

"Jack what are you doing", I yelled.

"Just leave me alone", he said.

"No I am not going to let you kill yourself, not like this", I said.

"Just go away, and ignore me like the other's", he said rudely.

"Look I said I am sorry what more can I do", I yelled.

"Well sorry is not going to fix any of this now would it", he yelled.

"Fine, whatever be like this I am so done apologizing", I said walking away.

The rest was blank. All I could remember was yelling and that was it.

Abby's P.O.V

I saw Jack and Jack talking. I was about to walk to him when I saw Jack get hit.

I just stood there. It felt like ny feet were frozen to the ground.

I saw Jack G run to him, pulling out his phone and calling the ambulance.

I felt tears coming in my eyes. I then ran back to the boys at the building.

"Guy's", I yelled. They looked at me.

"Jack is hurt, he was with Jack G and then all of a sudden he was walking back and he got hit by a car", he said.

They all ran outside. I ran outside with them. We looked to see the ambulance taking him away.

It was like all I could do was just stop and stare. It was like it was nothing I could do.

I then walked to Jack G. I hugged him.

"Jack what was with you and this bridge, I mean-", I was speechless.

"I think I know why", I heard taylor say.

"Taylor stop, please don't do this", Jack said.

"Why should I, so you can keep hurting Abby more, no thank you", Taylor said.

"What are you guys talking about?", I asked.

"Abby Jack is-"

"Taylor please don't", Jack pleaded.

"Cheating on you", he finished.

I looked at them and laughed.

"Not you guys two, did Jack tell you that, its okay he's not, I promise", I said.

"Yes he is, we're not lying", Taylor said.

"Okay guys that's enough stop playing around", I said.

"Abby, they're not lying, I was cheating on you with a girl named lex", Jack said.

"What?", I said confused.

"I'm so sorry-"

"I can't believe you were cheating on me, what's next your going to tell me that you didn't love me", I said.

He just stared at me.

"I was going to end it with us and-"

"Yeah that makes it better what makes you think that dating someone and dumping the person that you were already dating makes that right", I yelled.

"Abby I am so-"

"No, Jack don't talk to me, thanks to you Jack is in the back of that ambulance, and thanks to you I hurt Jack and thought he was liar and thanks to you, you were the next person to broke my heart", I said running off.

Jack G's P.O.V

Abby ran off, I felt terrible and knew that I should of let it go but I couldn't hide it anymore.

Everyone was glaring at me.

"How could you do that to Abby, you know I thought you were a great guy and would never ever do that to a girl, but you're just a loser for doing that", Taylor said.
I was surprised because usually he would curse at me, but he must of been really hurt. I was so disappointed.

Everyone walked away glaring at me. I just stood there in the ran.

I then walked into the hotel. I then asked the lady at the desk where was Abby's room.

As soon as she told me I immediately ran to her room. I saw her bags but no Abby.

I wonder where she could be. I thought about it and then boom it hit me!

She should be at the hospital with the guys and mahogany.

I walked out of the hotel finding the nearest hospital I could find.

It was no use, why would I go somewhere that no one wants me to be.

Why else would they not call me and text me to come to the hospital and see Jack.

I mean it is my fault that he is there. I am such a-.

I then saw Abby walking up to me. I had hope and then she smacked me.

"Sorry I forgot something back  there", she said.

"I deserved it, now where is Jack", I asked.

"Sorry its to late, you can't see him right now", I said.

"It's only 2:30", I said.

"Listen I know Jack and he doesn't want to see you" I said.

"Listen I know you're mad but you can't tell me what to do and you can't stop me from doing anything", I said.

"Obviously", she said rolling her eyes. I hate that she knows because things will never be different.

Abby's P.O.V

I thought Jack was the one and then I let him go and then I got Jack G and thought he would work but no.

Maybe I should take a break from guys. I've tried my best to just have a long relationship but it never worked.

I was walking to the hospitak when I bumped into a boy.

He dropped his tea and it split all over him.

"I am so so so sorry", I said. He looked up at me. He was so cute.

He had blue eyes, black hair, and dimples when he smiled.

"No its okay, its good", he said smiling that cute smile.

"You are so cute-I mean I don't know", I said putting head in ny hands.

"Its okay, you're cute too", he said.

"Thanks"

"Oh I am sorry do you have a boyfriend?", he asked worriedly.

"No, actually I just got out of a relationship with someone", I said.

"Oh, are you okay, do want to talk about over some lunch", he asked.

"I don't know I am suppose to see somebody", I said, he looked sad.

"You know what I can just go tomorrow, let's go", I said.

We walked over to Panera and grab some food. I can almost say that was the best lunch.

He was so sweet and charming and he really listens when you are speaking.

I am not saying that I am ready to date but if he keeps this up, I might be ready in a few weeks.