Cheaters Never Win?

Earlier In The Day:

Jack J's P.O.V

I met with Beth to Panera Bread where we both got a Caesar Salad.

"So what do you want to do today", I asked.

"Maybe we should go to the movies, I really wanted to see the Avengers", she said.

"Sure that seems cool", I said.

"So I have been meaning to ask you how you're relationship with Abby is going", she said.

"Oh we broke up, she is know with my best friend", I said sadly.

"Wow that's unfortunate", she said.

"Yeah, so are you currently dating someone", I asked.

"Actually no, but I have this crush on this boy who I think likes me back", I said.

"What a 6th grade romance", I said.

"Shut up I am new to this", she said.

We finished our food and headed to the movies.

We soon got the movies and grabbed snacks, of course the popcorn I mean who doesn't get the popcorn.

"Come on the movie is about to start", Beth said heading to the movie room.

I then noticed Jack and some other girl, huh that's weird?

Maybe they are friends?

He then put his arm around her. I think friends do that, I do that to Abby all the time.

What am I doing, they are just friends, Jack would never cheat on Abby (at least I hope).

We walked in finding some seats. Soon came Jack and the (girl that should be named soon). They sat right in front of us.

The movie was halfway over but I wasn't paying attention to it. I just kept looking at Jack and that girl snuggling with each other.

The whole movie they were blushing, talking, and smiling. I wanted to barf.

But I know that they were friends and that they are just being friendly.

2 minutes later I saw the most shocking thing. They were kissing. I wanted to scream.

I then grabbed my popcorn and drink and spilled it all over them.

"Oops", I said.

I then walked out leaving Beth to watch the rest of the movie.

I then got a text message from Beth.

"What was that all about?"

"I will tell you later but right now I have to find Abby and tell her some disturbing news"

I drove back to her house, driving through all red lights. I soon got to get house.

Rushing in to tell her that her boyfriend is a major cheater.

I ran into her house, slamming the door hard.

"Abby I have to tell you something", I said.

"What is it", she asked.

"Jacks cheating on you", I said.

"You're lying", she said.

I expected a different reaction. I can't believe that she thinks I'm lying.

"I'm not I promise you I'm not", I said.

"This is you're little lie to get you back with me", she said.

"It's not I promise I would never tell a lie like this to you", I said.

"Jack I know you, today you just insisted that we get back together", she said.

"I saw at the movies with some girl, he was putting his arm around her and they even kissed", I said.

"Fine I will call Jack and ask him to come here", she said.

She then called Jack.

Jacks P.O.V

When the movie was just getting close to the end my phone started ringing.

I groaned.

I then answered the phone.

"Hello", I said annoyed.

"Hey babe, um can you come down here and help Jack and I with something", Abby asked.

"Uh sure after I get out of my parents house", I said.

"Okay, see you soon", she said.

"Bye", I hung up.

"Uh babe I have to go somewhere right now but don't worry I will be back tomorrow for another date", I said.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow", she said.

"See yah", I gave her a quick kiss.

I drove back to my house trying to see what was going on.

I walked inside the house seeing Jack glaring at me and Abby smiling at me.

"Now Jack is telling me that he saw you with another girl at the movies and you guys were making out, is that true Jack", she said, Jack then turned his head towards me.

"I would never cheat on you Abby, I love you", I said Jack scoffed.

"He's lying", Jack said.

"I knew you wouldn't cheat on me", Abby said running towards me hugging me.

"Of course not babe", I said.

"I can't believe you Abby, I would never lie to you but I guess you think I'm trying to hurt your relationship", Jack said walking out slamming the door.

I can't believe that he would rat me out like that. He's so going to get it.

"I love you Jack", she said, that made my heart hurts.

"I love you too, Abby", I said.

"Well I have to go talk to Jack and see what his deal is, be right back", I said.

"Okay but don't be violent you know I don't like that", she said.

"I understand, be right back", I said walking out and running to Jacks place.

He's going to get it.