I Can't Do This

A/N:

It feels like forever since I put a picture in a chapter. So today I said enough is enough and put a picture in. See what I did there😏.

By the way I want to say thanks for 1k so hopefully we strive for 2k. Ugh it's funny because it sounds like I was just making depressed and I was getting 1k.

I am just so happy that everyone loves Depressed. Great news I've got 11.6k reads on there. Wow I didn't think my book was so good.

Well okay enough with my blabbing. Here's the chapter for depressed hope you enjoy!

Abby's P.O.V

Jack pulled away smiling. I looked at him and tried not to smile. I mean I liked it but I just can't keep doing this with him.

"Abby I love you, you're the only person I want to be with", he said.

"Jack I'm sorry but I can't do this", I said pulling away from his grasp.

"Abby please", he begged.

"No Jack I am sorry but you're with Beth and I know she hurt you but its not like you broke up with her so I know you still care for her", I said.

"Beth is not the one for me, you are", he said.

"Jack I can't always be your second choice again and again and again", I said.

"You were not a second choice you made it seem like it was", he said.

"Jack every time I kiss you, I love you over and over again but I know you love me but you love someone else as well", I said.

"Abby you know I just like Beth I don't love her, I only love you", he said.

"I'm sorry I am tired of your bullshit",, I said.

"Abby please", he begged.

"Just leave me alone", I said walking out.

"ABBY WAIT", he yelled. I just ran and ran. I ran past the supply closet but went back and went inside hiding.

"Abby I know you're in the supply closet, I saw you go in", he said. I rolled my eyes.

He opened the closet door and pulled me out.

"UGHH GET OFF OF ME!", I yelled.

"What is going on in here", one of the teachers asked.

"Nothing absolutely nothing", I said walking away.

"Abby can you please just listen to me", he said.

Jack then walked in.

"Abby please just please listen to me, I hate to see you so mad at me", he said.

"I'm not mad, I just think that I just need a break from us....a break from you", I said.

"Abby I don't want to lose you, I never want to see you vanish from my life", he said. I looked into his eyes.

"Abby you're my first love, my only love, I don't want to lose you", he said.

"Jack I understand that-", he then shut me up by smashing his lips on to mine. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my arms and pinned them to the wall.

He kissed me harder. I accidentally moaned. He smiled into the kiss. He then sucked on my neck.

I moaned loudly. His hands then went down to my butt. I moaned louder. He took his shirt off, along with mine.

He grinded onto me slowly making me moan. He smiled. I really wanted him to stop but some part of me didn't, but I can't do this.

He started unzipping my pants. I stopped him. He shooed my hands away.

"Jack I can't do this", I said in between moans. Jack looked at me sadly but nodded his head and let my arms free.

"Jack I really really like you well love you even I just want yo to decided who you want to be with", I said putting own my shirt and pants along with Jack.

I walked over to him and kissed him. Just one more kiss before I say goodbye forever.

"But you're supposed to be my first love, my first time...", he said.

"Sometimes things change..Jack", I said.

"Abby before you walk out can I ask you something", he said.

"Anything", I said.

"What will happen if Beth and I actually do fall in love with each other...what will happen to us", he said.

"We'll be friends", I said.

"Forever", he said.

"Forever"