Chapter 24- Guns and Gifts

Start from the beginning

I turned around and gave him a smile.
"What can I say?" I smirked, looking down at the gun and turning the safety back on.

He stepped toward me and brought his hand up to my face.
"I told one of my men yesterday to get you a few things" he grinned.

"Really?" I smiled in amazement "but you've already gotten me things"

"I had to get you those" he said as he brushed some hair out of my face "you'll see anyway"

We both leaned forward and gave each other a little kiss what lasted about 5 seconds, then headed back inside.

When we got into his room, I felt myself being pushed onto the bed by a pair of hands behind me.

Almost immediately, Joker pounced on top of me and collided his lips with mine messily.

I see his health had improved.

I giggled against the kiss, and wrapped my hands around his neck.
He suddenly pulled away, grabbed my hands what we're holding his neck and slammed them above my head.

I bit my lip as I looked up at him, giving him an innocent look.

"God you're so beautiful" he exhaled, before leaning back down to my mouth again.

I felt every bone in my body tremble at his touch, and the way his tongue explored my mouth.

I let out a loud gasp after he slid one of his hands up my shirt and and grabbed my breast roughly.

He then slid his hand under my back and un-clipped by bra, then I felt it become loose around my body.

I quickly broke the kiss and took my top off, along with my bra.

He stared down at my bare chest for a second, and slowly leaned down to my breasts.

I braced myself for the contact, but suddenly it was ruined.

"Boss?" A man said from down the hall.
Great, one of the Henchman had entered the mansion again without permission.

I looked down at Joker, who's head was still above my chest.

He slowly got up, but looked totally pissed off.

I grabbed my top and held it over my breasts so I wouldn't be revealed to the henchmen.

Joker sighed before opening his room door.
God, even his sigh sounded annoyed.

To be honest, so was I.
Things seemed to always get in the way.

"What?" Joker spat as the man stood there holding a black box with a ribbon on top.

"I got the things Mr J" the tall male said as he handed over the black box.

The man looked over at me discreetly, and went red.
"I'll go.." He said.

Joker nodded "I will contact you later"

And then he shut the door.

"What's that?" I asked, putting my bra back on.

Joker had a little smile on his face as he handed me the box.

He sat opposite me, and waited for me to open it.

I gave him a little suspicious, smirky look then lifted the lid.

My mouth dropped at the sight of a black latex suit and matching lace up heels.

"It's for when ever we go out and fight, you will find it will be easier" he said.

"So are you saying I'm your sidekick?" I laughed.

"Maybe" he replied.

I gently picked up the material and and held it out in front of me.
It was absolutely beautiful.
It was all black, and had a shine to it due to the latex. It had no sleeves, but covered down to my ankles. I imagined it was going to be quite tight.

~IMAGE BELOW IS WHAT THE JUMPSUIT LOOKS LIKE~

"It's stunning" I said in awe.

I leaned forward and kissed him, but he quickly pulled away.
"There's something else!" He chuckled.

I looked back down in the box, and saw a Marilyn Manson CD- Lest We Forget.

I squealed as I picked it up and viewed the cover and read the back.

"Thank you so much" I grinned.

"You can kiss me now" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and leaned to kiss him.
The kiss was short but sweet, like a kiss you would receive on Christmas Morning.