Chapter 20- I Hate You

Start from the beginning

He seemed to find my insane behaviour attractive, because he wasn't stopping me. I didn't even care, this was my only chance to actually hit him and hurt him like he hurt me.

He brought his hands up to my waist to try pick me up, but I batted them away.

He then tried grabbing my hands, what were avoiding his viscously.

"STOP IT" I shouted, as he finally grabbed both my hands and held them above him.

"LET ME GO!!!" I repeated with a struggle.

"God you're sexy when your angry" he smirked, as he looked up at me.

"YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT!" I argued.

"Hmmm" he hummed with a large smile, like he enjoyed my insults.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" I rocked my body back and forth on his to try and break his hold on my arms, but he just laughed.

"Ohh Keep going" he grinned with his eyes closed, trying his best to provoke me more.

I screamed and screamed, until he had finally had enough of it.

He stood up, making sure I was still on his waist.
When on his feet, he supported underneath me, and slammed me against the wall, totally trapping me.

"NO!!" I yelled, kicking his back with my feet.

He pinned my hands above my head and looked in my eyes.

"IVY STOP" he ordered "LOOK AT ME"

"NO!!" I repeated, still fighting back.

"LOOK AT ME!!" He shouted again, shaking me slightly.

"WHAT!!?" I stopped and looked at him.

Suddenly he slammed his lips into mine.

I hesitated at first, but then calmed down and kissed him back deeply, wrapping my legs around his waist even tighter.

I quickly remembered what he did to me, and what he did to the little girl, but I couldn't stop kissing him.

"I hate..you" I muffled against his lips, as we started to kiss extremely messily and aggressively.

"Hmm talk dirty to me" he growled playfully against my mouth, but it was muffled.

His hands were still holding mine above my head.

He started to move his body against mine in a rhythm, and little moans escaped my lips.

He then released my hands, and I wrapped them around his neck tightly.

He started to take off my top, what broke the kiss for a second, but we quickly collided again when it was off.

He then moved his hands down to my waist and started moving them up and down, indicating he wanted me to do so.
So I did.

I started going up and down in a slow motion, and he broke the kiss for a second, and breathed out heavily, but I kept going.

He then slid his hands down to my pants and un-did the button on the front of them.

Suddenly, we heard heavy footsteps approaching the door

Joker quickly pulled away, and gently put me down.

"What..who is it?" I asked quietly.

He went to a locked drawer on his desk, slid his key in it then quickly then pulled out a gun. I thought he only kept pencils and paper in there!

I gasped at the sight, then he went over to the door, waiting for the intruder to enter.

Suddenly, there was a knock.

"Boss? It's us" one of the henchmen said in a deep voice.

Me and joker sighed in relief, and he put the gun down.

He opened the door and faced them.

"Did I give you permission to enter?" He growled up at them.

One of the henchmen looked behind Joker at me, and saw I only had a bra on and my pants were un-buttoned.

"I see we came at a bad time..." the man said.

"What do you want?" Joker hissed.

The two men looked at each other, then right back at Mr J.

"We've found out where Harley is..."