Wicked Play (Edward and Oswald)

Imagine.... 🐧❓💚

What do you do when two of Gotham's most wanted men, are currently staring you down with such intenseness that you could barley breathe? You smirk of course

What do you do when two of Gotham's most wanted men, are currently staring you down with such intenseness that you could barley breathe? You smirk of course. A smirk that clearly states, I've done something incredible!

You've got the one and only Edward Nygma upon you. Along with the true king of Gotham himself, Oswald Cobblepot. Edward gently took your hand in his with such a sweet, little smile upon his handsome face, putting a soft kiss to it with a little wink, sending your heart into a rapid beating fest.

"Welcome to the underworld my dear. Better known as, villain central! And you're clearly the most beautiful woman here." He pressed a gentle kiss to your cheek, along with the smirk you've seen on his face several times now.

"Mr. Nygma is right. You're very beautiful. And you'd make a great queen for Gotham." Your eyes gazed over at Oswald, seeing his charming, little half smirk he does sometimes, the charm of these two really getting you.

"Well thank you fellas. I do like being noticed among such incredible people like you two." Oswald and Edward both grinned at you with such high spirits it would seem, Oswald gently bringing you into his arms in such a soft manner.

"Welcome to the family dear friend."