Chapter 10- Knives And Guns

Start from the beginning

He pressed himself against the knifes point harder.

"You really want me to hurt you?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Intensely" he smirked "I like the pain"

He pressed harder into the knife, and I was surprised it hadn't pierced his skin yet...

He still looked into my eyes, but then I rolled mine away from his gaze.

"Who are you?" I asked slowly.

His face lit up, and he had a crazy look in his eye.

"My dear...I am The Joker" he grinned largely.

Without even looking, He brought both his hands down to mine on the handle of the knife.

"You see..." He whispered "i admire people who have fire in them"

The Joker placed his hands on top of mine, making them one. Then he slowly brought them up to our chests with the knife still in our grips.

"You...inspire me..." He smirked, clearly just sweet talking.

Then when I broke the intense eye contact, I saw both of our hands were wrapped around the knife, what was now facing upward, his hands tightly wrapped around mine.

He walked forward closing the distance between us.

"Why so serious?" He raised his eyebrows.

He brought the knife up to my lips, and the cold metal made me jump.

"Do I scare you....?" He whispered again with a smirk.

He then ran the blunt side of the knife slowly down my lips, revealing my bottom teeth slightly.

He lightly ran his tongue across his bottom lip, as he intensely stared at my mouth.

When the tip of the knife left my bottom lip, I replied to his question straight away.

"No" I stated plainly.

He broke his stare and turned his serious expression into another psychotic grin.

He leaned forward and whispered In my ear slowly.
"I guess I'll have to work on that then"

"Get away from me!" I said In disgust, pushing him then hitting him away, which caused the knife to fall on the ground with a loud clatter.

Anger was quickly visible on his face after that.

He looked behind him at his two henchmen, who had been standing in the doorway all this time.

He signalled them to come over, and they began stomping toward me with angry looks.

"What..no...GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I screamed, trying to run away, but Joker grabbed my arm tightly.

As I began to fight back, the two henchman grabbed me by the arms, both holding one each.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!" I shouted as I kicked one of the henchman, what only made him tighten his grip on my arm.

I gasped at the sudden pain, what made Joker smirk.

"I love how she is still fighting back" he chucked to the henchman I had kicked, making him laugh.

Joker then turned to me.

"No one, and I mean NO ONE hits me" he growled as he was now millimetres away from my face.

Suddenly I spat at him in response, and the two henchman yanked me back aggressively.

Mr J wiped the spit off his face slowly with a pissed off smile.

A second later, his hand was around my neck, what made me squeal in shock.

"I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, aren't I?" He threatened, tightening his grip around my throat.

He then let go viciously, and told the henchman to "bring me to the van"

The two men lifted me up so my feet were not touching the ground.

"WHAT VAN!?" I yelled as we were moving down the flights of stairs.

No one replied, but Joker looked pissed off.

We got outside, and there was a black van with the side door already open.

"Get her in" Joker commanded.

I tried to fight back, kicking and punching the two helpers.

Suddenly I heard a concerned voice from down the street.

"Get off that woman!" I heard a man call out, running toward us.

"No!!" I shrieked. Joker had pulled out a gun and shot him.

My body just froze, making it easy for them now to get me in the van.

~~~

Joker was driving the vehicle like a maniac, and the henchman still held me tightly.

I couldn't get the poor mans face out of my mind...he wanted to help me...and then...and then he was shot down cold bloodily.

The ride was dead silent, until we came to a sharp halt.

I heard joker get out the front part of the van, and walk round toward the side door to let us out.

"Get up" one of the men ordered, so I stood up.

Suddenly the large sliding door swung open, revealing Joker- still looking angrily toward me.

The men pushed me out of the vehicle and laughed, then I fell to the ground harshly.

I screamed as I landed on my arm, and had probably grazed it.
I could feel the blood staining my clothes already.

Suddenly I heard two blood curdling gun shots, followed by deep yells.

"I didn't say push her!" Joker shouted angrily.

I turned myself over, now laying on my back, and I saw joker holding his gun again, and the two men holding their legs.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you both" he mumbled to them through gritted teeth. Then he looked down at me.

I saw he had tightened the grip on his gun as he glared at me, with pure hatred on his face.

"What? You gonna kill me Mr J?" I chuckled nervously, honestly petrified at what he was planning to do next.

He dropped the gun and it landed with a clatter next to my head what made me gasp.

He leaned down next to me, then leaned forward and whispered in my ear slowly, causing my body to shiver.

"Oh I'm not gonna kill ya, I'm just gonna hurt ya, really...really...bad".