Not

Here's your update I just want to say thank you to everyone who comments on my story and votes! I love you guys so much! Plus I read all of your comments and thank you for them! Enjoy the update!!

**Justin's Point of View**

I'm putting the last box in the car and I quickly turn around when I hear a snap. I look at Prim, who has a fist raised. Then at her mother who is on the ground.

"Prim what did you do?" I ask.

"I punched her." she says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I know that but why?"

"Because she was being a jerk and talking about you rudely and I didn't like it." she says.

"Yes because your boyfriend isn't any good for you. He's a jerk." her father says.

I see Prim about to punch him, so I quickly run over and grab her arms. I put her arms behind her back and spin her to face me.

"Prim it's not worth it." I say.

"But-"

"I don't care if he said those things about me. Go get your car keys, we are leaving." I say.

I look down at Mrs. Slocum, her jaw is out of place and a big bruise is already forming.

I reach out a hand to help her up but se denies it.

"You and Prim are not aloud to come back here and Prim is not our daughter." she screams.

"So you're putting her up for adoption?" I ask.

"No we wouldn't do that. She just can't act like she's our daughter."

Prim comes of the house and I grab her hand. I walk quickly to her car and tell her what her mom said.

She gets in the car and backs out of the driveway.

**Prim's Point of View**

I can't believe it! My mom and dad don't want be to act like their kid! I've never seen them for a whole year, without them going. on vacation.

Even when I was born, after two weeks they went to Cancun. I had a nanny her name was Molly. She left when I was 11 though.

I pull out of the driveway and speed away. How could my parents do this to me?

A couple minutes later, I get a call, over my Bluetooth phone system.

hello
hey
hi Meajor
so what's up
I'm not really in the mood right now
is Justin with you
no he's in his car
ok I thought he was with you
no he's not sorry
how's moving Justin told me
it's ok today, my parents came home and saw us, they always say rude things and they said lies about Justin, so I punched my mom
YOU PUNCHED YOUR MOM
yeah hey I got to go I'll text you later
see you in a couple of days say hi to Justin for me

Meajor hangs up the phone before I can say bye. What did he mean by: see you in a couple of days? Is he coming to L.A? I really don't know and right now I don't care.

I get it if my car and start unloading boxes.

"You ok?" Justin asks.

"Peachy." I say.

"Ok well if you want to talk about anything just let me know" he says.

I walk into the house and see Jaxon staring at all of the boxes.

"What are these for?" he asks.

"Um well they're mine. I'm moving in with Justin." I say.

A smile grow son his face, which of course makes me smile. My smile fades remembering what Justin said: "We aren't welcomed here anymore and they said you're not their daughter."

I quickly run upstairs and go in Justin's room. I fall on his bed and start to cry.

***********
Ok here was an update probably short but it's one.

I want you guys to give me more ideas/suggestions. I do use them and I look at every comment.

If you find something offensive let me know and I will take it out. Or if it's a comment don't report it let me know and I'll see if it's a offensive. If it's offensive I WILL block it. And please DO NOT self promote your books for no reason. If I ask for any book suggestions then you can.

Was this chapter good? I didn't know what to write so I feel like this sucked.

If you leave more suggestions I'll update FASTER and if I update faster I'll update MORE!!!

Love you guys so much!!!

VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️