Police, Arrested, Found, Saved

Now it is ready to read!!
Update!! Yay!!!! Hope y'all love!!

**Justin's Point of View**

Mom: honey I'm catching the next flight which is in an hour and I'll be over soon call the police and tell them everything no matter what
Me: ok thanks mom love you gotta go thank you again
READ

I call the police and wait for them to answer.

hello
hi my girlfriend was taken out of our hotel room today about an hour ago and I was trying to find them and I couldn't and I don't know what to do
ok sir just calm down and what did the person look like
well he was about 5' 11" brown hair brown eyes his name is Luke
Luke Fronta?
um I'm not sure just please help my girlfriend she means the world to me
ok well I looked up Luke Fronta on our computer, for criminal records, he has pictures and they look like man you are describing. he is known for taking girls and using them for sex, he's a murderer
JUST FIND MY GIRLFRIEND
ok I'm sending out 10 police cars now you can follow them. we know where he is. we were able to rack him down.
ok thank you bye

I hang up the phone and scream. I let my girlfriend get taken away by a murderer. I fucked up. Really bad.

I just want to hug Prim. I want to hold on to her so I never loose her. I want her with me.

I see the police cars and I follow them. I hope Prim is alright.

**Prim's Point of View**

"NO STOP!" I yell.

I kick away all the boys. I'm strapped (only my waist and arms) to a metal stand-up board. Naked. Afraid. Like the show I guess. The boys are naked too. Their members swinging from side to side.

They're all trying to enter me but I keep kicking them away.

"Come on babe. Give me what I want. I know you want it." Liam says.

"No I want to get away from you! I want my boyfriend. I hate you all!" I yell.

"Calum, put her in straddle position, strap her legs down and put tape over her mouth. Time to fuck her, real good." Luke orders.

Calum comes to me and I try to kick him but he grab my leg. He opens my legs and straps them down and bolts it in place.

"Nice vagina sweet heart." he says and I groan.

He puts tape over my mouth after a minute of me screaming and refusing.

"Boys we each get five minutes." Luke says.

"Ok not to question this bit how will we kiss her?" Jonathan asks.

"When we want to kiss her we take the tape off. I go first." Luke says.

The other 4 boys leave the room and I start to panic. I don't want to have forced sex. I don't want to have it right now and with these boys.

Luke comes up to me and takes the tape off my mouth. He puts his lips on mine but I don't kiss back.

"Kiss back or else-"

I quickly kiss him and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He puts his hand on my area and I jump. He laughs and kisses my neck. He starts to lick my body and works his way down it.

He starts to lick around my breasts and he stops. He pulls a lever which lower the table. I'm now parallel and Luke come to me. He climbs on top of the table and sticks his member in my face. I turn my head away but he forces it back.

Luke opens my mouth by force and puts his dick in it. I gag and bite it as hard as I can. He screams and pulls it out.

"Yo! That was five minutes it's my turn" Nolan says.

"I got her. I found her. I brought her. So I get longer." Luke says.

Nolan sighs and goes back in the other room. Luke turns to me.

"Suck it now." He puts his dick in my mouth and I suck on it.

He pulls it out of my mouth and he starts to lick my body again. He gets down to my area and starts to lick my folds.

Tears are streaming down my face. I cry loud and louder. Luke stops and puts the tap over my mouth again.

He's about to thrust his dick in my opening but the door bursts open. I look up still sobbing and see the police.

All 4 of the other boys come in the room and 4 police men charge after them. The put them in hand cuffs an take them outside.

I see Justin but he doesn't see me.

**Justin's Point of View**

The 4 policemen who caught 4 boys take them outside into their cars. I finally look for Prim and I spot her, looking at me, crying, naked, and afraid.

I run to Prim and I take the bolts out and she falls to the floor. I kneel down any I hug her.

**********
Second update! yay!

VOTE!!!

Comment your thoughts!

Was it good?

Love you guys!!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️