More Clues And A Storm

Enjoy guys.

**Prim's Point of View**

After I get out of the restaurant I get my third clue. I run to the beach to find an orange and white shell.

As I get to the beach the sky darkens. I'm still determined to find the shell and I don't notice everyone leaving.

I run into the ocean as waves hit my waist harder and harder each time. I reach down for a shell and the waves crashes over my head.

I struggle to get up from the water and get pushed back under. I take out my iPhone 7 (yes underwater, the phone is  want proof) and text Justin.

help me, I'm in the water at the beach for clue #3 and I can't get out of the water.

I go to the surface and gasp for breath until I get pushed back under the water.

baby I'm coming. please just hold on.

My leg gets caught in seaweed and I can't get back up to the surface. My air slowly gets down to where I need to breathe.

I can't breathe.

baby I'm coming. I'm at the beach now.

I hear something coming and see fish surrounding me. I squirm around until I hear a motor.

I look up and see the bottom of a jet ski and I start to get light headed. I feel an arm cup around my waist and it pulls me up out of the water.

I cough up a ton of water and Justin holds me close to his body. I look around and see high waves and an almost black sky.

"Baby I'm so sorry." Justin says.

I wrap my legs around Justin's waist and bury my face into his shoulder. It starts to rain and Justin rubs my back as the life guard drives us back to shore.

Thunder approaches and my body shakes as coldness approaches. I hold Justin close to me and he gets off the jet ski.

I follow him and we run to his car. We both get in the back seat of his car and he holds me on his lap.

"I'm so sorry baby girl." he says, "Are you ok?"

"I am now."

"Good thing I got you the new iPhone." he says.

I nod my head lean back on the seat. Justin grabs a towel from the back and wraps it around me.

Lightning flashes and the car starts to shake.

"Do you want to try to drive or wait out the storm here."

I look outside, "Well you can't see the roads."

Justin lays back the seas flat and pulls out two pillow and a blanket. He also takes out extra pairs of clothes and hands me a new outfit.

I quickly change and pull my hair up in a bun. I lay back on Justin's arm and he wraps them around me.

I bury my face back into Justin's chest so I don't see the lighting and try to fall asleep.

"I'm so glad you're safe."

**********
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave some comments.

NEW CHAPTER FOR MY OTHER BOOK SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW!
what do you think the storm is?

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET 15 READS, 2 VOTES, AND 3 COMMENTS.

Love you guys so very much.

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

*not edited*