Question

Yay! A second update!!!! Enjoy!!!

**Justin's Point of View**

I walk closer to Prim and nervously ask, "Can I ask you a really important question?"

"Ask me anything." she replies and I smile at her.

With Jaxon and Jazzy behind her Jazzy mouths to me 'hurry up and ask her already'. I slightly nod my head and nervously start.

"Prim, you're my very best friend and you make me really happy. Would you do the honors in being my girlfriend?"

Prim covers her mouth with her hand, she quickly nods her head and starts to cry. I walk to her and wrap her in a hug. She hugs me back, crying into my shoulder.

When we end our hug I grab Prim's hand and kiss her on the cheek.

She blushes and smiles at me. Behind her I see Jaxon giving me a thumbs up and Jazzy jumping up and down.

I smile at Prim. She's finally my girlfriend and I'm really happy.

I go to Prim and pick her up and spin around. She starts to giggle and when I set her down she kisses my cheek.

"I'm you're my girlfriend and I'll get to dance with you on my tour."

"I'm happy you're my boyfriend and that I'll be dancing with you." she says back and smiles.

"Ok everybody lets go out to dinner tonight to celebrate." I say, "Jaxon and Jazzy go get ready ad take turns in your bathroom."

Prim turns around and chases them up the steps. I smile and go up with them to get ready also.

(what Justin is wearing is the picture above and I will insert what Prim is wearing)

I go downstairs and wait for Prim to come down with Jazzy. Jaxon is sitting on the couch playing video games when Jazzy comes down wearing a pink floral  dress.

"Where's Prim?" I ask.

"She's getting her shoes I think" Jazzy says and walks over to play on her iPad.

"Prim! Hurry up!" I call.

"I'm coming!" she yells.

She comes down in a casual burgundy dress with a gold necklace Andre black high top converse.

(doesn't show shoes)

"You look beautiful." I say.

"Thank you and you look handsome."

"Ok Jaxon, Jazzy let's go." I say grabbing my keys, phone, and money.

We walk out to the car and climb in and drive to dinner.

**********
So happy I updated again today! Hope you liked the chapters for today comment what you thought!

Chapter Question: are you happy that Justin and Prim are dating?

Please COMMENT and VOTE!!!

Love you guys so much!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️