Stores

Hey guys sorry if my updates aren't very good. Kinda depressed. Try to enjoy.

**Justin's Point of View**

I wake up the next morning and smile at the sight of Prim. Her leg is laid on top of my waist and I lay my hand on her thigh.

She wakes up and kisses my bare chest

She wakes up and kisses my bare chest. I smile at her and take in her scent.

"Hey princess. What'd you want to do today?"

"I don't know."

"Well I have to go get stuff for Esther and go to some other stores."

She gets up and heads to the bathroom and turns on the shower. I grab Esther and play with her until Prim comes out of the bathroom.

After she gets dressed we walk downstairs and I make her some pancakes.

**Prim's Point of View**

I play with Esther until Justin is ready to leave. He comes downstairs and we go to his car.

After parking near the stores we want to go to we get out of the car. I put Esther on her leash and walk towards Justin.

I start to walk but Justin picks me up. I get propped up on his his hip. I wrap my legs around his waist and hug him tightly.

We walk into the stores and everyone stares at us. Even though we're just trying to buy dog food.

After we leave the stores I notice Justin makes a wrong turn.

"Justin where are we going?"

No response.

************
Guys I'm so sorry. This full out sucked. Really sorry. Please leave some comments.

I need motivation to update.

Also I need some ideas.

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:

Why did Justin make a wrong turn?
What's the point of the wrong turn?

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET 15 READS, 2 VOTES, 3 COMMENTS OF FEEDBACK OR IDEAS OR BOTH BECAUSE I NEED THEM!

please leave ideas.

Love you guys.

Sorry.

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

*not edited*