Sick

Ok so lots of you told me to keep going with this book so please just vote and give feedback so I know that you're liking it. If I don't know you like it I assume you hate it so I won't update and I'll probably just end the book. Thanks! Enjoy! IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END!

**Justin's Point of View**

I fall asleep with Prim nuzzled into my side. Later in the night I feel Prim move away from me. I hear gagging and I sit up.

I look at Prim who's gagging and throwing up in a trash can.

"Prim, you ok?" I ask her.

"N-no! I feel sick." she says.

"Do you want the nurse?"

"Yes—please."

I push the red bottom next to the bed. I hear fast clicking and a nurse rushes in.

"What's the matter?" she asks quickly.

"Prim doesn't feel good she keeps throwing up. She looks like she's sweating." I say.

"Ok dear come on we have to go see the doctor." she says.

"C-can I go too?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Mr. Bieber but the doctor wants you to rest and try to fall back asleep. She'll have to be in a different room." she says and I feel tears well up in my eyes.

I nod and she puts Prim in a wheelchair. Prim gets wheeled out of the room and I lay back down, I sigh and close my eyes.

**Prim's Point of View**

The nurse wheels me into room 213 and I see the doctor. I get helped up onto a table and the nurse leaves.

"Ok Prim what's up?" Dr. Michaels asks.

"I don't know I just woke up sweating and I felt like I had to throw up. Which I did." I say.

"Ok, let me have a look at your cut and inside your mouth and ears." he says.

I nod my head and he starts to look at my cut. After a couple minutes he speaks.

"Your cut might be a problem. But I'm not positive. It could've effected your stomach and intestines in some way, so you could be feeling sick. I want to run an MRI on you though."

I nod my head and I hear clicking of the nurses shoes.

"Sir a patient in 222 needs medical attention now." she says.

He looks back at me and I tell him to go. I mean it could be a little kid who really needs help. I'm just a teenager. I've been to the hospital so many time everyone knows me.

I've been falsely diagnosed so many times. When I was 8 and my parents kind of cared about me I was diagnosed with brain cancer.

I had multiple MRI's done in many different places. My doctor recommended a hospital and we would fly there. I had a scan done it would come out positive. They'd do it again; negative.

That patient in 222 could need more help than I do. The doctor is right it could just be because of my cut.

I'll be getting stitches soon so hopefully I'll be better. They did give me this food at dinner that didn't agree with me so that could be it too.

I'm lost in my thoughts and a nurse comes in.

"Ok dear, since we don't know exactly what you have yet, you can't be in a room with Justin."

I nod my head. I kind of figured that out myself. I'll be going to room 207 instead of back to room 209 with Justin.

We aren't far apart but it feels like it. I want to be with him. I want him to sing me to sleep.

I get a text and I look at it

Justin: hey I heard you're in 207 we aren't far apart and I'll see you tomorrow I love you baby girl goodnight
Me: yeah we aren't but I wish I could be there with you love you too goodnight

I sigh ad turn off my phone. I turn to my right side and try to fall asleep.

But it ends up being one of the worst night of my life.

*************
Ok hope you liked it! I go back to school tomorrow so later updates as usual. Look for them! Love them!

Please leave a comment here how you liked it! Was it good?

Also I want to add a character that they meet in the hospital so if you would like to leave a little description of a character... I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS! What I'm looking for: name, age, what they look like, why they are in the hospital, that's it thank you! Please help me on this one!!!

Love you guys a ton!

VOTE and COMMENT!!

Maybe one day we'll meet!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️