Missed You

Wow, some people can be so low, my ex boyfriend already has a fucking girlfriend and we broke up not even 2 months ago....

**Prim's Point of View**

I turn and see Bryan walking back to me. I feel bad for ditching him, but this important.

"Bryan, I really need to go this is important I'll text you later, k?"

He nods his head and hugs me.

"I'll miss you." he says.

"Miss you too."

I quickly run to my car and start it a fast as I can. I drive off and speed down the road.

I pull into the driveway and get out. I run to the front door but hesitate.

Whatever happens you'll be ok.

I turn my key slowly in the lock and I hear a click. I open the door and see Justin pacing.

He walks up to me.

"Ju–"

Before I can finish he cups his hands under my cheeks and crashes our lips together.

He pulls away and smiles, "God I've missed you so much."

He pulls me closer to him and kisses me again.

"I missed you too." I say.

"I'm such a dick."

"No you're not. And if you are, who cares? I mean we all are! If you're a dick than you're my dick." I say and I put my arms around his waist.

He smiles and I rest my head on his shoulder. He picks me up and he sits on the couch.

I kiss the bottoms of his neck and close my eyes.

I fall asleep for a little bit and wake up to Justin shaking me awake.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"I can't feel my legs." he says laughing.

"Are you saying I'm that heavy?" I say.

"No, you've just been sitting on me for almost three hours."

I get off his legs and lay back on a pillow. I feel the light darken over me and a pair of lips attach to mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

I've missed this so much. His lips, his touch. Just everything about him. He's now mine again. I missed him so much before and now he's back.

"make up sex"

I giggle and nod.

***********
Next chapter should be up tonight. I'm hoping! *fingers crossed*

Yes, smut will be in the next chapter...:...

But I really need to know this;
WHOSE POINT OF VIEW? comment here ------------>

was this good?

Hope you liked!!!

Love you guys!!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️