Ellen

Here's your update enjoy!!

**Prim's Point of View**

I wake up and roll over to see Justin next to me. I smile and quietly get out of bed, grabbing my clothes for today.

I go to bathroom in Justin's room and it smells like him. I turn on the water and start to shower.

When I get out I put on my outfit for today.

(with white converse)

I walk back into the room and see Justin putting on his shirt. He turns around and looks me. He smiles and walks to me giving me a big hug.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

**At Ellen's Studio**

"You have to wait here miss" a security guard says.

"Can she come a little closer," Justin says, "I ant to be able to see her when I'm on stage."

The guard groans but agrees. Justin and I hold hands until it's his cue to walk out.

"Can you hold this for me?" he asks kissing me on the cheek.

I nod my head and grab his hoodie from him as he walks towards the stage.

As soon as he walks on everyone stands up and screams/applaud.

"Thank you for coming today Justin it's so nice to see you happy." Ellen says as her normal cheerful self.

"Well it's great to be here."

I smile and suddenly get a chill. I put on Justin's hoodie and sit down on the floor watching the show.

"Now Justin, I think we are all wondering who this is with you." Ellen says pulling up a picture of Justin and me but my face covered by his jacket.

"Her name is remained a secret, due to her not giving my permission to say her name. But that is my gorgeous, beautiful, smart, and funny girlfriend."

I smile really big hearing Justin's words and the crowd gasps and aw's.

"Well is she here?" Ellen asks.

"Yeah she is" Justin replies.

"Well go get her." Ellen says.

My eyes go wide and I take off Justin's hoodie so I look somewhat decent. Justin runs to me and grabs my hand pulling me on stage.

Justin sits down and pulls me onto his lap. Ellen aw's and smiles.

"So this is your girlfriend Justin."

He nods his head and wraps his arms around me.

"And what's your name?" she asks me.

"Prim" I say.

"Oh can we get a mic for Prim so everybody can hear her." Ellen says and someone runs out and gives me a clip on mic.

I put it on and Ellen asks us how long we have been dating.

"We started dating when that picture was taken, so 3 days ago. But we met almost a month ago." Justin replies and he smiles.

**After Show**

"I'll go meet you by the car." I say to Justin and I walk out.

As I'm heading to the car three girls run up to me.

"You're Prim, Justin's girlfriend, right?" a blonde girl says.

"Yeah, I am." I say trying to not make a big deal out of it.

"Hey everybody it is her!" the second girl says. I look to see who she was talking to and about 15 more girls come running to me.

I hear some things people are saying, "Can we take a picture", "Tell Justin I love him", "She's so pretty".

I text Justin feeling overwhelmed.

Me: help there's about 20 girls surrounding me
Justin: I'm coming

I wait for Justin to show up and he comes running to me.

"Guys, she's not used to this please just step away." Justin says.

They listen to Justin and back up, away from me. Justin picks me up bridal style and carries me too the car.

Once we are in the car I thank Justin and kiss him on the cheek. Justin pulls out of the parking lot and we head back home.

**********
Please don't hate me for not updating yesterday, I went to a play and waited in line to get the new Harry Potter book.

I am really sorry! Hope you guys aren't mad! I feel really bad.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Chapter Question (comment please so I know what to do for the plot): should Selena or Hailey be in this story?

Thank you guys for reading my book! Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!

Love you guys!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

Also sorry for spelling and grammar errors