Suprise

Here's your update it's a longer one! Hope you enjoy!!

**Prim's Point of View**

Yesterday was amazing, though it felt like forever, considering that I get to see Justin today!

I missed him so much even though it's only been about 5 days. He hasn't stopped texting me.

I say goodbye to the doctors thanking them and they wish me the best. I look at Meajor who smiles at me.

"Thank you for coming to help me get better Meajor." I say hugging him.

"Hey no problem! Glad I got to help and that you're feeling better. Give Justin a hello for me."

I nod my head watching Meajor leave and get my stuff all packed up.

**Plane Landing**

The flight lands and I quickly grab my suitcase and run out of the plane. I want to get there as quickly as I can.

I run down the escalator, dodging people to get outside.

I call for a taxi and within minutes it arrives. I get in the back seat.

"Where to my dear?" a middle aged man asks.

I look at my phone to remember what hotel Justin is in. We are in New York City since Justin is taking a break from preparation.

"Gramercy Park hotel, please." I say.

"Ok we'll be there in 5 minutes." he says and I nod my head, "So what are you doing in the 'Big Apple'?"

"I'm surprising my boyfriend, he doesn't know I'm coming." I say.

"As in Justin Bieber?" he asks.

"How'd you know?" I ask figuring he wouldn't listen to Justin's music.

"My daughters are huge fans and saw his interview with Ellen that you were in." he says and smiles.

The rest of the car ride is silent except for the radio playing music.

We finally reach the hotel and I thank him.

"My name's Emmet, here" he says handing me a business card, "If you ever need a taxi call me. I'll be glad to drive you anywhere."

I smile and hand him an extra twenty dollars, "For you and your family keep it."

"Thank you, thank you so much."

I wave goodbye and walk into the hotel. I go to the front desk and wait until the women is off the phone.

"I'm here I see Justin Bieber." I say.

"Does he know your coming if not I'll have to ask you to leave." she says with a French accent.

"Um yes he does" I lie, "He told me to tell you to just give me a key and let me up since I'm his girlfriend."

"Alright, Prim here you go." she says handing me a key to room B13.

"Thank you" I say.

I walk to the elevator hoping Justin isn't going to be in it.

Thankfully he's not just a girl with her mom. I smile and let them come out. I walking into the elevator and press B.

Once I'm up on the floor I rush to Justin's room.

I slide the key card through the sensor and walk in.