Time

Yay a second long update for today!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

**Prim's Point of View**
**Day One**
(day numbers are for the days that Prim has to move her stuff out of her house into Justin's)

I wake up hearing the alarm and I look at the clock. It's 7:30 a.m and we have to be at the airport at 8:30.

"What time is is?" I hear Justin tiredly ask me.

"7:30 now get up." I say whacking him with a pillow.

"You suck." he says.

"I know." I say and grab my clothes and go to the bathroom.

I quickly shower, get dressed, and pull my hair up in a messy bun. I put my pj's in my suitcase and my other hair products.

I put my suitcase by the door and I call room service for food. After a couple minutes Justin comes in the room and room service is at the door.

We eat our breakfast and head to lobby to sign out. Once we sign out we get in Justin's SUV he rented and we drive to the airport.

**Skips Flight**
**In L.A**

Justin and I walk out the airport and call for a cab. Once it gets here we get in and it drops us off at my house.

We walk in and I go to the basement. I come back upstairs with 7 cardboard boxes. I head up to my room and see Justin looking at a scrapbook I made.

"Is this you with your parents?" he asks looking up at me.

I nod my head and sit next to Justin. I rest my head on his should and he kisses the top of it.

"Let's start packing." I say.

"Ok where should we start?"

"Let's do my clothes so that's packed in the cardboard boxes. I have that dresser over there and my closet." I say pointing to them.

**An hour later**

"What's this?" Justin asks mad.

I turn around to see a silver blade with red stained on it. As soon as I see it memories flood my brain. That was my friend Skylar's, she would cut herself. I've had that since she died. She killed herself, she cut her whole arm one day and she lost a lot of blood. When her parents came back from a party try saw her dead on the floor.

I don't realize I'm lost in my memories until Justin clears his throat.

"Oh, um, that was my friend Skylar's." I say going to the scrapbook to find a picture of us.

"It better be I don't want you cutting yourself." Justin says.

I find a picture and point to her arm. In the picture there are cuts on her arms.

"I promise it was hers and that I've never cut myself." I say.

I turn to my closet and start packing up my shoes.

**Night**

Justin and I drive to his house, it's now 10:00 and we leave the boxes in his family/living room. We head upstairs and climb into bed with our clothes on.

"Goodnight, love you." I say.

"Goodnight, love you too." he says.

Justin kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist holding me tight.

**Day Two**

I drive back to my house and I leave Justin a note.

Justin,