Please

Here's your update!!! Hope y'all enjoy it!!!

**Justin's Point of View**

I'm kneeling on the floor with Prim, my arms wrapped around her bare body. The right side of my face on her back. All I can hear is Prim crying, I'm trying to comfort her.

I hear a knock on the door and I look back. I see my mother and I smile. I get up and I go and hug her.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I ask.

"Your pilot recognized me and told me he'd get me to Paris faster than other planes. So I got my money back and flew with him." she says.

I go back to Prim and kneel down beside her.

"I'm here Prim, I'm here."

She wraps her arms around my neck and cries into my shoulder.

"It's ok baby. Shhh. You're safe now. Come on let's go get you your clothes." I say and pick her up.

I walk into the bathroom and I set down Prim. I go back out to get her clothes.

I walk back into the bathroom to see Prim curled up on the floor, crying.

"It's alright baby girl. I got you." I say and I put her on my lap.

I kiss her on the cheek and she flinches. I hug her tight and she hugs me back.

"Ok baby, come on let's put on you clothes." I say and she nods.

I grab her shirt and I slip it over head. I don't worry about her bra because that would just make it harder. I grab her underwear and she puts them on.

"Do you just want to wear my hoodie?" I ask her.

She nods her head. I take off my hoodie and I put it over her head. She stops crying and looks at me.

"Please." she says.

"What?" I ask not understanding her.

"Please don't hurt me." she says.

"I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you." I say.

"I want to go home." she says.

"Ok we'll go back to the hotel and grab our stuff. We'll go back to L.A." I say and she nods her head.

She starts to cry again and I put her on my lap.

"You're ok. I'm here. You're safe now"

She wraps her legs around my waist and buries her head into my neck. I rub her back, trying to calm her down.

"I want t-to l-leave." Prim says.

I nod my head. I stand up with Prim still on me and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I walk out of the bathroom and see the police searching the house. My follows us out and I lay Prim down in the back seat.

"We're heading back to L.A" I say, "You can come stay with us for a little bit"

"Ok I'll stay with you guys for a couple days then go back to Canada." my mom says.

**Back In L.A**

My mom carries Prim's suitcase in the house and sleeping Prim is in my arms. I go upstairs and I lay her on our bed. I tuck her in and kiss her on the forehead and I walk out.

I talk with my mom and she asks me about Luke.

"Well, Prim first met him when she accidentally tripped over his foot. But we didn't know who he was because we live here. Until she got taken. She's not herself right now, but I just got to give her time." I say and my mom nods.

About an hour later Prim walks down the steps. She comes to me and sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her and a couple minutes later, she falls asleep.

**9:00**

"Prim, time for you to shower." I say to her.

She looks at me with a blank stare. I go to her and pick her up. I carry her upstairs to our bathroom. I tell her to undress but she doesn't.

I just want to see her smile. I don't like seeing her like this. It makes me angry at those jerks who did this to her.

I walk up to her and take off the hoodie, then her shirt, then the underwear.

I walk her in the shower and she just flinches when the water touches her. I climb in the shower, with my clothes still on, and I turn her around and I wash her hair.

After her shower I help her put on her pajamas and help her get ready for bed. When I'm done brushing her teeth I lay her on the bed and I get ready for bed.

After I'm done I lay down next to Prim and she scoots closer to me. I hug her because she's shaking and I hope her closer to me.

She falls asleep after 10 minutes pass. I turn off the low lit lamp and I fall asleep.

**3:00 a.m**

I wake up all of sudden when I hear Prim screaming. I bolt up and she climbs on my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and cries into my shoulder.

"Shhhhhh, baby it's ok."

***********
Hope you liked the update leave a comment.

How'd you like it? Was it good?

Where are y'all from/live?

Thank so much for over 10k reads! You guys are the best!

Love you guys forever and always!!!!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️