Can't

I bet lots of you were mad at the end of the last chapter... Enjoy this one though! Also just. stick with me I know what I'm doing.

**Justin's Point of View**

Prim slowly sinks to the ground and covers her face. I can hear her sniffling and trying to control herself.

"J-Justin! I said I'm sorry. I truly mean it. You're the one that I love and I want to be with you. You make me a better person and I love you." she says still crying.

"Prim, I don't know anymore with you! You just walk out without even telling me! I searched for you, for hours and when I finally found you, you were about to have sex with another guy!" I say raising my voice.

"Justin I was drunk!" she yells.

"And you still are, go to bed." I say.

I grab a pillow and blanket and walk to the couch. I lay down and try to fall asleep.

***

I wake up and hear the shower running. A couple seconds later it shuts off and Prim comes out wearing joggers and a t-shirt that's off her shoulders.

I get up and order myself room service. They come up and hand me a try with my breakfast.

Prim glares at me and rolls her eyes. Whatever Justin you're fine, you don't need her, she was about to– no she was cheating on you. You just need a break to calm down.

I finish my breakfast and walk out of the door slamming it behind me.

**Prim's Point of View**

Today Justin and I are going back home. We haven't spoken and it's been killing me. I text Austin to say goodbye.

Me: bye Austin I'm heading back to Cali...
Austin: I'm really sorry again. Hope you're flight goes well...

I shut off my phone and chuck my stuff into my bag and walk out to the rental car.

Scooter comes up behind me and stares at me. Does he not know?

"What is up with you and Justin? You two are acting like you hate each other." he says.

"Yeah, well we do, I guess." I say quietly.

He looks at me confused, "We're technically not dating anymore, but Justin's calling it a 'break'."

Scooter's shocked I can tell by his facial expression. I climb into the back seat and take out my phone.

Me: hey, I really miss you. When will you be back in L.A

I wait for an answer but decide to sleep it off. I feel the seat go upward and I look to se who it is.

Justin...

I look back out the window and watch the flowers go by.

Prim, you are so stupid how could you do this.

I decide to take out my journal that I try to write in my "experiences". Basically just my life.

Journal...

Today just sucked. Justin hasn't spoken to me since our fight this morning.

I don't like being on "break" with him. He might as well say we are over. He doesn't look at me.

I've tried to say sorry a million times. He doesn't believe me any time I try to say sorry.

I feel bad. I truly do. I feel like the worst person on this planet. I might as well go to hell.

I was drunk! I shouldn't have listened to Austin to try the beer. He forced me it's not like I wanted to.

I need help. What the hell am I doing?

*sigh*
Prim

I close my journal and put it back in my bag I glance out the window and notice we're at the airport.

I get out of the car and grab my bag. I head inside and rush ahead of them.

I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this. Maybe I'll just quit being a dancer for Justin. I'll get my own place and go to college. I'll never have to see Justin again.

************
There's your chapter hope you liked.

Comment thoughts/ideas. I do use them.

Was it good? Leave feedback good or bad I don't care I just want to know.

Thank you for reading!

Please share so we can reach the goal of 20k by October 21! 3k to go! AHHH!

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT! 

Love you guys!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️