You Don't Understand, Do You?

Enjoy!

**Prim's Point of View**

I stand in front of the mirror but try to look away. I'm not who I should be. He walks over me grips my hips.

I jump a little and he frowns.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't have to flinch under my touch. You don't have to be scared of me." he says.

"W-Who even are you?" I manage to get out.

"Chad." he says.

"Why do you w-want me here. I-I can't do anything f-for you." I say, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I'll show you what I can do."

I start to whimper in pain as he spanks my ass. I get pushed to the bed and Chad opens a small door and takes out something.

He hides it behind his back and gives me a smirk. I close my eyes and pinch myself.

Maybe this is just a dream. It has to be, right?

Something burns my flesh as it meets contact with my skin. I look back. A whip. He's hitting me with a whip.

"Each time I hit you're pretty little bum, count out loud." Chad says, "You'll get as many as I give."

More tears stream down my face as the whip comes in contact with my butt.

"One" I say crying.

After a couple more I stop counting because I can't take the pain.

"I said you have to count." Chad says trough clenched teeth.

Again he hits me but I can't get any words out.

"You don't understand, do you?"

I put my face in the bed and sob.

"You're mine now. No one else's. Justin is in the past. If he loved you he would've saved you by now. Oh wait, were in the middle of no where. We can't get found. You're here with me forever." he says throwing and evil grin.

He flips me onto my back and I try to escape his hold.

"P-Please let me go. I-If you do, I w-won't tell anybody who y-you are or where you l-live" I say.

He laughs to himself, "Oh baby, like I'd ever give you away."

Chad strips off his clothes and grinds against my hips. I cry more and he covers my mouth with his hand.

I bite his hand as hard as I can and try to get up. I run downstairs and try to run to the door but the whip hits my back and I fall to the ground.

A pool of blood swarms around me quick and I feel myself going under. My head hits the floor and I black out.

**Justin's Point of View**

I pace my hotel room worried about Prim not knowing if she's ok.

I just want my princess back in my arms. I want to see her beautiful face in my hands. I want to kiss her soft pink lips. I want to hold her body on mine.

I want her. My phone rings and I quickly answer it.

"Meajor where the fuck is she." I hiss.

"I just got off the phone with the police again. They said they sent out 5 cars to look for her."

"No! They need more cars." I scream.

"Justin calm down."

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!" I yell, "How can I calm down when Prim got kidnapped? She is my life Meajor!"

"I know. The police said that all they can do for right now."

"No." I cry, "They have to be able to do more. I can't loose her. She's my everything."

The tv turns on because of the stupid alerted news program that comes on. I groan and look at the tv.

Good evening and welcome to Cali news. I'm Sandra and we just got a very interesting video. A 19 year old girl was taken by a man not to long ago and no one knows where she went. A 15 year old girl told the police she saw Justin Bieber's fiancé walking their dog Esther and it was her that got taken. The police department told us they've sent out 5 cars looking for her because of call they received from Justin and Prim's friend Meajor. More information will be shared when given. Have a good night and stay safe.

My eyes are wide in shock. My baby girl and my dog got taken from me. I hang up with Meajor and I call that same number again.

"Please let me leave! Didn't you see the news. My princess got taken. My baby girl. I will come back after I know she's ok. Just please let me leave."

"Mr. Bieber—"

"No! I don't want to here your reasons why I can't leave. I must leave. She is the most important thing in my life."

"Yes but—"

"I know I have to be here. You have to understand."

"If you leave your career could be over."

**********
How's you guys enjoyed. Please leave some comments.

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET 15 READS, 2 VOTES, AND 3 COMMENTS.

Please leave comments.

love you all so very much.

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

*not edited*