Planning

Sorry this took forever. I'm seriously planning a wedding. Haha. Enjoy guys! 

**Prim's Point of View**

Hearing what Justin says makes me really happy. I turn around and look at him.

"Are you serious?" I say.

"Mhm, we can start right after we eat." he says.

I squeal in excitement and kiss Justin. I quickly eat my food and we turn off the movie.

"Here I got you this." Justin says handing me a notebook.

I open the notebook and flip through the pages

I open the notebook and flip through the pages. It literally has everything we need in here.

Justin sits down on the couch next to me and hugs me tightly.

"Ok what should we decide first?" I ask tapping my lips with the pen.

"I don't think we really need a budget so probably where it's going to be." Justin says.

I grab my laptop from the table and search down places near by. I find a place in San Diego and immediately fall in love with it.

"What about here? We can ask to rent it out?" I say.

He says yes so I write down the place and phone number.

"Date? When?" Justin asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"How about we plan some things today and then come up with a date."

I nod my head.

"Um... I'll ask your mom to come dress shopping with me. Probably Mya also. She'll be my maid of honor." I say writing this stuff down.

I decide to text Pattie to ask her.

hey Pattie! Justin and I are starting to plan our wedding. I was wondering if you'd like to go dress shopping with me?

Justin grabs my notebook and writes on two lines.

Flower Girl: Jazzy
Ring Bearer: Jaxon

I smile at Justin.

"Hope you don't mind."

I shake my head and Justin grabs my laptop.

He looks at some ideas online and we find some we like. I write them down in the notebook and think of something we need to decide on.

"What colors should we do?" I ask.

"We could do some sort of blue color and maybe a purple or pink." Justin says.

I laugh mentally at Justin. Honestly I didn't think he'd be this hands on with this.

"Yeah. I like those colors."

Realization hits me and I start to cry a little bit.

"Prim, baby? What's wrong."

"M-My mom and dad. They won't be there. No one will give me away." I say.

"Shh it's ok. What about Cameron?" Justin asks pulling me onto his lap.

"That's not that special, he's not a family member." I say.

"What about your aunt?"

"She's sick."

"Shit, uhm. My parents? I don't know baby girl." he says moving my hair out of my face.

I put my head in the crook of his neck as he rubs my back.

"Or Bryan even."

"Yeah, Bryan! I'll ask him."

hi Bryan. um so this is kinda awkward I guess I'm not sure. so I'm getting married soon and I was wondering if you would like to walk me down the aisle. thanks.

Justin kisses my forehead and hugs me tightly to his chest.

"I think we've done enough today. Let's just put it away."

**********
Hope you guys enjoyed. Please leave some comments.

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!

Who should the groomsmen be?

Small or Big wedding?
How many people?

Ideas for guests?

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET 15 READS, 2 VOTES, AND COMMENTS ON THOSE QUESTIONS PREFERABLY 3-7.

Love you guys so much.

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

*not edited*