Move

Update!!!! Enjoy!!!!

**Justin's Point of View**

After the concert Prim and I quickly run to my SUV before we get mobbed.

"Oh hey, my friends invited us to go to a club, wanna go?" I ask.

"Uh, who will be there?" she asks.

"John, Meajor is meeting us there, and some of the other dancers." I say.

"Um sure we can go. Just please don't get drunk. If you do I'm driving." she says giving me a hard stare.

"Ok, got it." I say.

We are a couple miles away and Prim's phone rings.

"It's my mom I better take it." she says.

**Prim's Point of View**

hi mom! how's your trip! how's dad?
we are great but we need to tell you something
ok go ahead
we nee-
sorry to interrupt but I'm going somewhere and I need to go I'll talk to you later
ok

I hang up the phone and get out of the car. I've never been to club. I'm only 18. I'm not drinking. I'll stick with water.

We walk into the club and I see drunk people dancing and I hear my name being called.

"Prim!" I hear someone say.

"Meajor!" I yell, giving him a hug.

"How you feeling girl?" he asks.

"I'm good!" I say.

I yell to Justin that I'll catch up with him later and I go to the bar with Meajor and I get a water.

"You don't want a shot?" Meajor asks.

"I'm only 18." I say.

"Oh sorry." he says.

I laugh and we walk to a table to be seated with Justin. I sit down and Justin wraps an arm around me.

"What you got there?" I ask Justin.

"Beer, want to try a sip?" he says.

"Justin, I'm 18!" I say.

"A tiny sip won't hurt you." he says and I nod my head.

I take his glass and take a small sip. The taste of beer is so disgusting I spit it out.

"Ew that's disgusting!" I say and Justin laughs.

"Yeah for me too." Meajor says.

I look at Meajor and see the beer I spit out is all over him.

"Sorry" I say while laughing.

Justin pecks me on the lips and I smile. I rest my head on Justin shoulder and yawn.

"Baby, are you tired?" Justin asks me.

"No, I'm not." I lie. Justin is here to have fun with his friends so I'm not going to stop him because I'm a little tired.

"I'll be back" he says.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"The bathroom."

I laugh and he leaves. I sit there and I look at Meajor who gives me a smirk.

"What are you thinking?" I ask him.

"We should put hot sauce and black pepper in his beer." he says.

"That's lame but ok" I say.

Justin comes back.

"What'd you do?" he asks us.

"Nothing" we both say in unison.

"Um ok?" he says, "Come on let's go dance." Justin pulls me out to the dance floor with all the drunk people.

"J-Justin, I don't want to dance with drink people that are grinding their bodies." I say.

"It's fine." he says wrapping his arms around my lower back.

"Um Justin? How many beers did you have." I ask.

"I didn't even finish my first one yet." he says and I nod my head.

I've never seen how Justin reacts when he's drunk so I wouldn't know.

"Justin I'm getting a phone call I have to take it." I say over the music.

"Ok I'm going to sit down with Meajor." he says.

I quickly go to Meajor and tell him to not let Justin get into trouble and to take a video of him drinking his beer.

I walk to the bathroom and pick up the call.

hey mom sorry I was just quickly finishing telling my friend something
ok anyways what I was saying earlier you have to move out of the house you have three days to get everything out
what. no mom please? let me stay. where will I live I don't have a job so I can't get an apartment.
you'll find somewhere and if you don't all your stuff will get thrown away
MOM I HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE
oh honey but you do
what did I do to deserve this
remember three days! goodbye forever!

My mom hangs up the phone the phone and I just stand there in shock. People stare at me considering I'm not in the bathroom. I sink down to the floor and start to cry.

**Justin's Point of View**

I sit down with Meajor who has his phone out.

"What's with the phone?" I ask him.

"Texting" he replies.

I nod my head and reach for my beer. It kind of looks different, but I don't know why. I take a sip and immediately my mouth is on fire.

"What the fuck is in the beer?" I say to Meajor.

"Prim and I put hot sauce and black pepper in it."

"I'm goi- wait where is Prim. She left like 5 minutes ago." I say.

"I don't know maybe we should look for her." he suggests.

We stand up and we go to the direction where we last saw Prim. I quickly run to the women's bathroom and shout, "Prim!" but no one answers.

I hear crying and I turn around and see Prim on the floor crying. I run to her and sit down, hugging her.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask.

"M-my mom she s-said I have to m-move out and I o-only have three days. But I-I don't have a place to p-put everything." she says crying.

"You can come live with me." I say.

"Really" she was wiping her tears.

"Yeah, come on let's go back to the hotel. We can take my privet plane back tomorrow." I say.

She nods her head and stands up. When I stand up she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Thank you" she whispers in my shoulder.

***********
Another longer update. If they're longer I probably won't update until the next day but if they're short I probably will.

How did you like this chapter? Was it good? (probably not)

Ok no chapter question this time, but follow my Instagram account @cassievancouver <-- just like that and tell me you're from Wattpad!!!!

Thank you guys so much for 4.49k reads!!!

Love you guys so much!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️