Final

The last chapter has come, for the final time, enjoy! A/N VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ

NINE MONTHS OF BEING PREGNANT
**Justin's Point of View**

Prim continues to sit on my lap and I rub her baby bump. She's been feeling him kick lately and it keeps her up.

We've decided to name him Jason Drew. He's due in a couple of days and I'm excited. My family is flying out tonight to see us and Meajor is coming to see us the third time this week.

"You ok princess." I ask Prim.

"Yeah," she says, "I'm just tired of carrying this baby."

I laugh a bit and she punches my arm.

"Mood swings." I say rolling my eyes.

"What ever."

I kiss her cheek and she giggles wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Did I ever tell you I was a 'One Less Lonely Girl'?" Prim asks and my eyes go wide.

"You were?" I ask her.

She nods her head. Prim reaches for her phone and goes through her camera roll.

She hands me her phone and I instantly remember her.

"It was your birthday, everyone surrounding you kept pointing at you for me to pick

"It was your birthday, everyone surrounding you kept pointing at you for me to pick. Instantly I knew I wanted you to be my One Less Lonely Girl, everything about you was and is still perfect. Once I chose you, your face lit up like you just saw the most adorable puppy. My security guards helped you onto the stage with me and I remember your hug. You were so happy I had to get you one of my shirts to dry off your tears. I sang to you and that smile on your face made me happy because I knew I was doing something right." I say.

She nods remembering every detail herself. I can't believe that was her. My OLLG, my wife.

Instantly her smile drops and I know something is wrong.

"Babe what it is?" I ask her.

"Justin! Get me to the hospital!" she screams.

"Oh shit!" I scream back, "MY BABY IS COMING!"

I quickly pick her up and run to the car.

"BYE ESTHER!" I yell even though I'm already outside.

I quickly drive to the hospital carrying Prim in my arms. I quickly run to the desk not caring how crazy I look.