Epilogue

Did you really think that was the end?!

FIVE YEARS LATER
Prim: 24 yr old Justin: 28 yr old
*Prim's Point of View**

I wake up suddenly and look at the time. I get up from the warm bed even though I don't want to get out of Justin's arms.

I look at the calendar and see what's written on it.

JASON'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

My eyes go wide as I slightly forgot. I go back to Justin and shake him slightly.

He groans but opens his eyes, "Baby." he says pulling me on top of him.

"Justin, we have to get up." I say.

"Mmm I don't want to." Justin says kissing me.

I pull away and Justin frowns. I laugh at his face but I roll off him.

"Shower please." I say.

He groans, "Why what's today."

"Jason's first day of kindergarten." I say leaving the room.

I walk to Jason's room and see him already awake. I walk over to his bed and sit down. He smiles and hugs me.

"What were you doing up?" I ask him.

"I'm scared."

"For what?"

"Kindergarten."

"Jason, you'll be perfectly fine. I know you'll do great and you get to meet new boys and girls."

"Ew, girls. They have cooties." Jason says, "Except you and Esther, both of you are fine."

I laugh and kiss Jason's forehead. I pick him up and for him a piggy back down the stairs.

"Alright, what would like for breakfast?" I ask.

"Eggs please."

I nod and start to make Jason's breakfast and then thumping is heard on the steps.

Of course, that's Justin. He runs to Jason and gives him a hug. Jason giggles and I smile.

After breakfast we all get ready and head out the door. Justin drives us all to Jason's new school and we get out.

Justin and I both hold Jason's hand as we walk into the building. Nice we get to the door I bend down to Jason's level.

"Have a great day." I say, "I love you."

Justin hugs me and Jason and kisses both of us.

Jason lets out a breath and walks into the doorway. Once he's in the room he looks back at us and smile.

"Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!" he cheers waving at us.

We wave back and leave. I sit in the car and look out the window. I can't believe this is my family. Just to think this all started from a wrong text is amazing.

I feel Justin's hand go on mine and I look up at him. He looks into my eyes and kisses my hand.

"I love you Prim, more than the whole world and everything in it."

"I love you too Justin, forever and always."

*************
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

this will probably be the last chapter but...

I do have two new books called "i'm his slave?" and "messages j.b" I've posted a summary of the messages book here's the one of I'm his slave:

"Justin Bieber, world wide known murderer hasn't been heard from for almost a year. Where is he and why hasn't killed anyone?"
•••
Ariana is a 19 year old girl who got trapped in the worst situation possible. No one knows where she has gone except one person. 

Justin Bieber.
•••
"Do you want me to kill more of your family?" Justin spits, "Huh? Do you?"

"No! Please." I start.

"Go!" he shouts opening the door.
•••
I grab the whip and slowly walk to Ariana, fear in her eyes. Good.  That's what it has to be.

if you want me to post any of these books leave a comment and I'll try. I don't know how good they'll be.

also sorry for not posting a lot of my other book.

love you all so very much!

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️