Rain

Raining here supposed to get 1-3 inches... Hope it's wrong. Hope you enjoy!!!

**Prim's Point of View**

It's been a couple hours since the rain has started. Justin and I have just been watching it. Being still, no talking, just silence.

We only move sometimes. To go to the bathroom mainly. I lean my head back against Justin's shoulder and close my eyes.

The perfect rain drops, falling from the sky. It's just so peaceful.

The rain makes me feel calm, like nothing else is happening. It's like the world stops, just so it can rain. Only certain people can see the rain and be still for it. Nothing else happens in the world when it rains. Just peace.

I bring my arms away from my chest and rest them on top of Justin's knees. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Come on, let's go." he says.

"What? Where?" I say.

"You'll see."

I get up and follow him out the door. We get in the car and open our windows. I stick my hand out and admire the small drops of water left on my hand.

A couple minutes later Justin stops the car and gets out. I get out and follow him without her making any noise.

We go through a narrow path, through trees, through tall thin grasses, and approach a small grassy area with a lake.

"Justin when'd you find this?"

"When we weren't talking. I went out exploring and came across this." he sits down in the grass.

I walk over to him and sit between his legs. I rest my head on his shoulder and breathe slowly.

"This is perfect." I say.

The rain ripples on the smooth water, the wind carrying it over the trees.

"Almost." Justin says.

He grabs my hands and stands me up.

"Prim, I know we've been through a lot of tough times. But together we have made it through them. You make me feel complete and I love you. I know right now you're too young. I'll wait, I'll be patient. This isn't a marriage ring, it's a promise ring."

He pulls out a small box and opens the lid. I see a ring with three small diamonds. The words engraved on the inside 'your promise gives me purpose'.

"I love you very much. You mean the world to me. Do you Prim, accept the ring?"

(tried my best to make the ring)

I nod my head quickly.

"Yes." I say more like whisper. "I love you so much."

Tears, running down my face, quicker than the rain. Flowing freely. Justin slides the ring on my finger and I cover my mouth, still crying.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He crashes our lips together. They move in perfect sync and it's perfect.

The ring. The rain. The kiss. In the rain

Him. Perfect. Lovable.

Justin.

*************
I give myself goals! Haha. Thank you for reading I really hope you enjoyed!

Please give some suggestions.

Thinking about doing a time skip... I don't know yet.

But— if you liked this update please give it a BIG vote!! Also, leave a comment!!!!!!!!

Please recommend this book to any Belieber! Or a fan of Justin! (sometimes they just aren't Beliebers)

So close to 19k!!! Make 20k happen by October 21!!!

Trying to make this book last longer...

Love you guys!!!!

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️