Movie Day

enjoy guys.

**Prim's Point of View**

I wake up practically on top of Justin and my head rises and falls when Justin breathes.

mI feel a kiss planted on the top of my head and I smile. I look up at Justin and he brushes the hair out of my face.

"Hey princess." Justin says.

I bury my face back into Justin's chest and he chuckles.

"Don't hide your face beautiful."

I look back up at Justin and he kisses me. I smile against his lips and the door bursts open.

"Yo! What's up lovebirds?" Meajor yells.

"Seriously Meajor?" Justin says.

"Yeah, I brought you movies, you're welcome." he says throwing movies on the bed.

I roll off Justin and lay beside him. Meajor goes back out of the room and pulls in a cart with a tv and blu-ray player. After he gets another cart full of chocolate, popcorn, and drinks.

"Move over." Meajor says sitting in between Justin and I, "That's better."

Justin rolls his eyes and a nurse comes in. She puts in the first movie and puts snacks in the tray built into the bed.

My eyes light up as a see the Harry Potter font on the tv. Justin groans and I laugh remembering his fear of Voldemort. He's such a baby. But I love him.

"Harry Potter!" I squeal, "You're the best Meajor."

I hug Meajor and he laughs when he sees Justin's face. We spend all day watching Harry Potter and I start to feel tired.

We continue to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and I try to stay up with Justin and Meajor but I feel my eyes closing.

My eyes shut and I fall asleep on Meajor. Dreams whirl and change as I get deeper into sleep.

Waiting to wake again.

************
Hope you guys enjoyed. Please leave some comments.

I'm tired and I'm not feeling well so this is a quick chapter. How was it?

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET 15 READS, 2 VOTES, AND 3 COMMENTS.

Love you all so very much.

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

*not edited*