Aunt

Sorry for the late update...

**WARNING MAY CONTAIN LOTS OF SWEARING** (not much)

**Prim's Point of View**

We end our lazy and go to bed. I snuggle up into Justin's side with my hand on his chest.

Why can't I sleep.

A couple minutes later I hear my phone ding.

"hey calling you in the morning" it says.

I just reply quickly and shut my phone off. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

****

I wake up to Justin snoring and I laugh. I roll out of bed and go downstairs with my phone.

"I'll be your lifelong tonight" my phones ringtone sings.

I pick it up and smile.

"Aunt Carrie! How are you?" I chirp.

"Actually this is Joseph." my cousin says.

"Hey! Is everything alright?"

"No, my mom is really sick and I have to go back to school soon."

"Oh my god! That's terrible!"

"Yeah, so I was wondering if you could come down and help her a little bit." Joseph says.

"Um for a little bit because I go on tour soon." I say figuring he knows.

"What?"

"I'll explain when I get there. I'll look for a flight that leaves tomorrow."

"Ok thank you so much! Bye Prim!"

"Bye Joseph!"

I hang up the phone and see Justin come down the steps in a fluffy white blanket.

"Morning!" he says.

"Justin, I need to tell you something."

"Ok go ahead."

"So my cousin Joseph just called and he said my aunt is very sick. He's going back to school soon so tomorrow I'm going to fly down to help my aunt." I say.

"What the hell Prim!"

Not the reaction I was going for.

How I thought he'd react;

"So my cousin Joseph just called and he said my aunt is very sick. He's going back to school soon so tomorrow I'm going to fly down to help my aunt." I say.

"Aw, Prim! I hope your aunt is ok! Do you need anything?"

Then he'd be all sweat and caring.

NOPE! I was wrong.

"What?" I say in shock.

"You can't just fucking decide to leave tomorrow!"

"It's my aunt we are talking about here you dumbass!" I yell.

"When do you care about you're actual damn family?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You're parents have been asses and bitches!"

"My aunt was only one who treated me like someone loved me! Don't you get it! I have to fucking go because she is damn sick! She treated me like her own child! A hell lot better than my parents!" I yell.

"You can't just fucking leave!" Justin yells.

"Then just fly the hell out with me!"

"This fucking shit is stupid. You're calling me an ass? Look at you! I don't decide to fucking leave!"

"What the fuck Justin! I thought you'd understand and support me! My aunt is fucking dying! She needs me! My cousin can't stay because he has college! We just got off a fucking damn break and this shit is happening now because you can't let me go to see my dying aunt! Wow really low!" I yell.

"Fine you can fucking go. Like I give a damn." he says running his fingers through his hair.

"I offered for you to come with me! I want you to! It's only for a little while. If you don't come fine then just back the damn fucking shit off!" I saucily reply.

"What the fuck!"

"Fine you decide, when you act like a 22 year old tell me."

*************
Sorry I'm tired, my throat hurts, and I just want to go to bed.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Just a short filler chapter.

Was it good? Comment here ----->

Also (VERY IMPORTANT) should Justin go with Prim to her aunts?

Thank you guys for reading!!!!

Love you guys!!!!

20k bye October 21!!!!

Much love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️