Pay Attention

follow the title^ it's important to. not telling you why though... Enjoy!

**Prim's Point of View**

"The cake can wait." Justin says.

Justin picks me up and sets me down on the bed.

"Justin.." I whine, "Can't we just have one successful baking session."

He chuckles quietly and kisses my lips softly. I wrap my legs around his waist, running my hands through his hair.

"You know I don't bake." Justin says against my lips.

I roll my eyes. Obviously I know. I mean, he's horrible at it.

I take off Justin's shirt and place my hands on his chest. He kisses my wrists but moves my hands.

"I know you won't stop me."

"Hm, maybe I will."

"I know you won't." Justin says.

I shrug and push Justin off me. I walk out of the room and I hear Justin whining.

"No, baby, come back."

"I'm good."

I sit down on the couch and go onto my phone. I look through Instagram and Justin lays his head on my lap.

I see his eyes look up at me and I laugh inside of my head.

"Please." he says.

"Fine." I sigh.

I would've eventually had sex with him. It's just funny to see him whine like a two year old.

Justin attacks my lips with kisses and sücks on my bottom lip. He trails his kisses on my jawline and down my neck.

He sucks on my sweet spot and I start to moan. Justin takes off my sweater and my bra.

I kiss Justin's still bare chest and he takes off his jeans and boxers.

I lay down on the couch and Justin spreads my legs. He thrusts into me as hard as he can and I grip his arms.

He goes in and out of me and I try to control my breathing. I scratch at his arms and Justin keeps doing what he has been doing for the past couple of minutes.

After a little while longer I feel my climax coming. Justin continues his process each time going slow or fast.

I cum all over Justin's member and Justin reaches his climax next while inside of me.

He pulls out and lays besides me. He rubs my abdomen and my eyes slowly shut as Justin gives me one last kiss.

************
Short, I know. I'm so tired. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please leave some comments.

what do think was important in this chapter that's normally there?

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET 15 READS, 2 VOTES, AND 3 COMMENTS.

Love you guys so very much.

Still deciding about if there will be a second book.

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

*not edited*